Get Ready for BETO!

I would argue the majority of Texans agree with a majority of their opinions. This is why they’ve been elected.

I do believe if the Texas are puns don’t get a modern view of marijuana and abortion will eventually cost them an election. Just probably not this one.
Glad to read some sane comments in this thread. I'm not affiliated to any party but absolutely rebuke how the Dems are acting and they have lost my votes for probably a few decades ... Beto is the impersonation of everything that is fake and wrong with that party .. just utter bullshit, pseudo-science and political only driven chatter. Their leadership DOESN'T care about people, environment or life / rights but can successfully trick idiots to continue voting for them.

Proof is in the pudding, Californians are flooding to TX and I can tell you that everything that Dems touch turns to shit (quite literally with CA)
Fucking lol, the Californians coming to Texas are right leaning. I love how deliberately ignorant Texans are of the facts
OP is wishing instead of analyzing the situation.
"Fucking lol, the Californians coming to Texas are right leaning. I love how deliberately ignorant Texans are of the facts"

We've got a lot of Californians who are here because of the California tax system but we've got more that are here because they got transfered by companies fleeing taxation. Net effect has been they're a Democratic force in local politics
Being in Austin, there are going to be a LOT of sad people Wednesday morning, when Abbott rolls into his third term.
  • 500sl
  • 11-08-2022, 01:45 AM
If re-elected, Abbot needs to clean up Austin and start bussing these libtards to California. Maybe Elon could build a one way tunnel out of Austin to California.
Beto’s website was helpful in telling me where to go vote. He didn’t get my vote, but I appreciate the help.
We've got a lot Californians... but we've got more that are here because they got transfered by companies fleeing taxation. Net effect has been they're a Democratic force in local politics Originally Posted by tcreative2
VERY TRUE.
He's raising a lot of money and will outspend Abbott. Looks like the normal people in the suburbs of the metroplex and Houston will join the blue stalwarts of San Antonio and Austin and finally elect a Democrat as Governor again. Last time this happened was in the 1970s when Jimmy Carter was President! Say hello again to legalized abortion! Yes, twelve year old girls in places like Pleasanton and Harlingin won't be forced to become mothers when they're raped by their uncles! Women whose fetus' have died and start to decay inside them won't have to wait until their fever is over 105 to qualify as "an emergency" so a Doctor can reach in there and pull out the decaying carcass that was rotting inside her. Texas will send a message to all the "pro-life" morons around us. Originally Posted by pussycat
Another delusional democrat
$77,000,000.00 wasted... adios Betos...

Who's the moron now!
That moron would be mr. pussycat, obviously .....
Beto lost by his biggest margin so far ........ greater than 15% this time. The resonant message was; border security, safety and police support. Democrats need to come up with a new message.
BETO - DEFEATO
How does Beto make money? Losing election after election can’t pay very well.