Best natural boobs in H town

• pxmcc
  • 02-14-2017, 12:35 PM
Thank you Victoria. That's what I'm talking about.
Thank you Victoria. That's what I'm talking about. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Happy to oblige. I don't have children and never will, so I figure I've got to get some kind of use out of these things! Hehe.
Attached Images File Type: jpg boobs5.1.jpg (64.8 KB, 550 views)
sexy

Happy to oblige. I don't have children and never will, so I figure I've got to get some kind of use out of these things! Hehe. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2017, 12:52 AM
sexy
Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Carmelita you get credit for a boob post on account of your avatar. Very sexy!

Other ladies ready to step up to the plate?
I nominate myself. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
See my comment earlier in this thread. They are so beautiful and I believe that they actually could make a dead mans dick hard instantly!
Happy to oblige. I don't have children and never will, so I figure I've got to get some kind of use out of these things! Hehe. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
+1 to Victoria...very nice and very responsive and oh so fun to lather up with soap in the shower!!!
sexy
Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Thank you, lovely.

See my comment earlier in this thread. They are so beautiful and I believe that they actually could make a dead mans dick hard instantly! Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Haha! Still one of my favorite quotes of all time!!! Thanks, sir.

+1 to Victoria...very nice and very responsive and oh so fun to lather up with soap in the shower!!! Originally Posted by broncorich
Those showers are lots of fun.
You might want to try Natalia mori, Italian dibella,sexy katrina,
THANK YOU PAPI

Attachment 619487

Carmelita you get credit for a boob post on account of your avatar. Very sexy!

Other ladies ready to step up to the plate? Originally Posted by pxmcc
  • pxmcc
  • 02-15-2017, 01:07 PM
THANK YOU PAPI

Attachment 619487 Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
oh shit that's haut!...
THANK YOU PAPI

Attachment 619487 Originally Posted by Carmelita DeLeón
Those are some beautiful, voluptuous breasts.
  • N.M.
  • 02-15-2017, 07:30 PM
You might want to try Natalia mori, Italian dibella,sexy katrina, Originally Posted by jqueloco
Thank you for bringing me up sweetie, as much as I love my titties and how extra sensitive/responsive they have got I don't think they qualify as "natural"

On another note...

Friendly and free Beauty Tip of the Day:
-Slow down on the "arroz con pollo" and "tostones".

Ain't nothing cute about the Nicaraguan Tamale look:
Attachment 619615

She has the most amazing look. Every time she posts an add I can't wait to see the photography because it is perfect in every way ( angle, lighting, etc.,)

Asian Pan needs to also be mentioned for her ratio of size & shape to body frame..pretty amazing as well
  • N.M.
  • 02-16-2017, 09:05 AM
She has the most amazing look. Every time she posts an add I can't wait to see the photography because it is perfect in every way ( angle, lighting, etc.,)

Asian Pan needs to also be mentioned for her ratio of size & shape to body frame..pretty amazing as well Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Good morning

And thank you very much, I didn't expect that coming from you.
It is greatly appreciated.

Kisses