Rainy days!

I love running naked in the rain...drops of dew hitting my naked body...pursuing the object of my desire knowing the same drops are hitting her in such a sensual manner... Note to self, get the chimney inspected so I can have fires in the fireplace for those kind of nights where it makes so much more sense to be warm and toasty indoors!
I lost my virginity during a thunderstorm, and I'm also a water sign.
I am such a romantic at heart. The rain makes me yearn for intimacy. Remember the feeling of lying next to someone you really care about? Feeling the softness of their skin, the warmness, how secure it makes you feel when you fall asleep in each others arms after making sweet love...I miss that. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
ME TOO BRIT!
Come over and lets spoon...
SASpurfan,
Ella, Tess, and Sophia -- the three muffeteers -- Warm moist bodies intertwined, thunder clapping, lightning flashing. Add to that, the weather -- mother nature at it's best. I'm speechless at your imagination.
Metal Smith
You mean thundarr clapping right?
While most of us here seem to be "in the mood" if we're breathing, what is it about a rainy day that tends to magnify this urge?
Tess Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess
Because it's WET.
I've always wanted to 69 with a girl in the pouring rain....? Ummm
I've always wanted to 69 with a girl in the pouring rain....? Ummm Originally Posted by MzStarzworld
When an where..I am there
When an where..I am there Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

As soon as we can get some warm rain around here lol Im going to hold you to that. You better wear that red outfit in your pics Or Im spankin you!! lol
I am up for a tryst with Ella and Tess in the rain. There are not many things that would make a session with both of them better, but maybe the rain would add a new dimension. Sophia, you can come along too if you like.

SAS Originally Posted by SASpurfan
Thanks for the offer SASpurfan! Now let me just check weather.com to plan the session.
Warm sunny days are always my favorite, but I'm lovin the rain now for finally coming back. Looks like some good weekends are ahead this year...