WHISTLEBLOWER

You and the dim-retards such as Pelosi and Schiffty are already ignoring what it actually says and fabricating shit that it doesn't say. But the part about you being sorry, we already knew that. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didn't Lollipop Hankering win Whistle Blower of The Year, 9 times? I remember she won three straight twice 1991 through 1993 and then another 3 straight 1996 through 1998-(Chicago Bulls)
Didn't Lollipop Hankering win Whistle Blower of The Year, 9 times? I remember she won three straight twice 1991 through 1993 and then another 3 straight 1996 through 1998-(Chicago Bulls) Originally Posted by themystic
You're still delusionally sucking, Moscow Mystic. No one beats you at sucking, Moscow Mystic.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 03:27 PM
The whistleblower law requires that he have first hand knowledge. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IMG]https://www.bing.com/th?id=OGC.b8346157e121ad19fdeb 671c9f33ce58&pid=1.7&rurl=http s%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fme dia%2fgZeYSX2wDdbjO%2fgiphy.gi f&ehk=EVwp23S6T5dxgTkBVAITyw[/IMG] Originally Posted by WTF
Maybe you didn't notice that Schiffty was accusing Maguire of malfeasance, and some in this forum were falsey blaming Barr for activities he wasn't even involved in in regards to how the whistleblower's report was handled. So, no, it's not too late to highlight what a miserable bunch of liars the dim-retards are.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 03:41 PM
Maybe you didn't notice that Schiffty was accusing Maguire of malfeasance, and some in this forum were falsey blaming Barr for activities he wasn't even involved in in regards to how the whistleblower's report was handled. So, no, it's not too late to highlight what a miserable bunch of liars the dim-retards are. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You can't put the Genie back in the bottle...

You can't put the Genie back in the bottle... Originally Posted by WTF
Pelosi swallowed the gin that was in the bottle, and substantively repudiating Schiffty's lie when he falsely accused Maguire of malfeasance serves to underscore the false and farcical foundation of the rest of Schiffty's bullshit mutterings.
But the mutherfucker sure seems to have accurate knowledge!

Originally Posted by WTF
He doesn't have any. The Dems have to keep pushing their luck with Trump. It's a Soap Opera. Besides the so called Whistle blower has no identity.
You can't put the Genie back in the bottle...

Originally Posted by WTF

Neither can "Corn Pop". this is exactly the kind of scrutiny he wanted to avoid about all the sweet deals his son got for riding his coattails as Vice President.

for once you are right .. the Genie is out of the bottle.

BAHHAHAAAA
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2019, 03:52 PM
Pelosi swallowed the gin that was in the bottle, and substantively repudiating Schiffty's lie when he falsely accused Maguire of malfeasance serves to underscore the false and farcical foundation of the rest of Schiffty's bullshit mutterings. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump will be impeached over this....first, second or 69th hand knowledge! you too late to the party.

Schiffty's lie when he falsely accused Maguire of malfeasance serves to underscore the false and farcical foundation of the rest of Schiffty's bullshit mutterings. [/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
malfeasance is a bit strong, but Maguire acted improperly, asking the Legal Counsel and White House to basically decide if the complaint would be sent on to Congress.. outrageous and spineless, in my opinion.

yeah, I know the Right is going to say "he had no choice", but he did.. the law says he SHALL submit the complaint, not you CAN if the 2 implicated officials say you can.
malfeasance is a bit strong, but Maguire acted improperly, asking the Legal Counsel and White House to basically decide if the complaint would be sent on to Congress.. outrageous and spineless, in my opinion.

yeah, I know the Right is going to say "he had no choice", but he did.. the law says he SHALL submit the complaint, not you CAN if the 2 implicated officials say you can.
Originally Posted by Chung Tran

No, he didn't. The whistleblower's report is not genuine as it fails to meet the "first person" standard required by law.

No, he didn't. The whistleblower's report is not genuine as it fails to meet the "first person" standard required by law.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
he didn't act improperly? then you agree that he should have sent the report to Congress, because that's what he did.
he didn't act improperly? then you agree that he should have sent the report to Congress, because that's what he did. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The report DID NOT meet the standards set in the law by Congress. As such, the requirements of the law DO NOT APPLY!
The report DID NOT meet the standards set in the law by Congress. As such, the requirements of the law DO NOT APPLY! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
then why did Maguire send the report to Congress? you were defending him a few minutes ago.. do you still like him?
then why did Maguire send the report to Congress? you were defending him a few minutes ago.. do you still like him? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Schiffty already had the report for going on a month. This is an orchestrated coup attempt.