Nice way to back out once you see a provider and you just don't like them either looks or their personality?

• grean
  • 01-27-2018, 04:55 PM
Ah Randall... *sigh* What are we going to do with you.

I think the common consensus is that you DON'T give anything to the CON women. Bait and switch do not deserve anything.

The $50 I suggested was for situations where it is just a preference issue or a personality mesh issue. Can also be used for a courtesy thing if one got that "come home now" phone call when pulling into the parking lot etc. A considerate token.

Not a reward for being a scammer.

But again, all of this was said before you made your response. Originally Posted by ~Ze~

I'm having a hard time thinking of an instance where preference issues or personality issues, that otherwise would not have been uncovered with adequate research, would be so obvious before a session starts.

Once it's starts, I'm of the mind set that you may be entitled to write a bad review afterwards, but the session rate is still owed.

If something makes a client leave after he reaches the door, but prior to starting the session, cash shouldn't leave his pocket.

If he gets to the door, and as they are sitting on the couch, her pimp farts in the closet he is hiding in, or if her roommate, who the client wasn't made aware would be there, pops out from somewhere, or he can smell the previous cock she sucked still on her breath, or a number other things girls in the biz should know are no nos, I'm not sure how any fee of any kind is due.
Depends on the situation.

1. If you get there and she looks like her pics, but that spark just isn't there-- leave her a few bucks for her trouble, apologize and excuse yourself.

2. If you get there and she appears... shall we say... altered or if the environment doesn't seem safe... leave her a few bucks for her trouble, apologize and excuse youreslf.

3. If she does not look ANYTHING like the person you booked with... apologize and excuse yourself. Do not reward a provider for bait and switch tactics. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
What scenario is it appropriate to run out screaming like our pecker is on fire?
I’m inquiring about information from the ladies, nothing more. Men your opinion don’t matter at this moment...sorry Originally Posted by 8701
The thread is for all to read. If our opinions don’t meter to you, skip them. But they may matter to others or spark input from the ladies.
I normally try to squeeze a loud fart out.

Wow ummm sorry. Excuse me for a moment.

Step outside hop in the car and ride

I’m sure shes laughing.
I’m laughing.

All is good
Sometimes it just doesn’t click. There’s no point in being mean or hateful about it and trying not to pay. I just leave the donation and let the provider know that it’s not going to work out and leave on good terms.
I once had a gentleman come to visit with me. But when he arrived, he said he was taken back because I was much lighter skin tone than he thought from my photos. We sat and chatted for a few minutes and he left me $40 for my troubles.

I was not offended, and I told him that if he ever changed his mind in the future, to just let me know...

For every date I have, I do ask them all the same question (unless they are a regular), "Am I what you were expecting?"

Feedback is critical to me.

Although, I have NEVER had anyone walk out on me, much less because of the shade of my skin. But I understood his POV.

He wanted a dark skin lady and I was not pigmented enough for his taste. Since I do tons of photo shoots, I, also, am aware of how different lighting can make my skin tone appear lighter/darker, etc..

Point of my post.

He was respectful, and so was I. When respect is given from both sides, there should never be a reason for ruffled feathers.

*curtsy*
Just curious...did her profile/reviews not state her height? Maybe if you had said "wow you're really tall, that shit turns me on" or "wow you're really tall, can't wait to devour you" she might have reacted differently.

Maybe think of it this way... you arrive at an in-call and when she answers the door she tells you " wowww, you are really short"... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I was JUST going to type this.
Maybe think of it this way... you arrive at an in-call and when she answers the door she tells you " wowww, you are really short"... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Yeah, the ladies generally say that when they see my 1.3" of dangling death and then start pointing and laughing.
Paying providers for nothing seems like a degenerative process from the hobbyist side, IMO, and does more encouraging than discouraging. If only a couple guys are disappointed enough to leave a token 50 bucks, and, say, two others don't like what they see, but grin and bare it, she still makes off like a bandit.

What if only one of the four write a review, and it takes him three weeks to do it? Her con game is still going strong.

This isn't brand new ideology by me. Guy talk areas ar are littered with hat slamming posts about bullshit reviews that do more misleading and kissing up to...not so spectacular providers.

Don't hate the messenger (~Ze!~...do you still spell it with the ~~'s, or no? I prefer with, because it makes you hotter, and makes me want to pound you harder when we finally do it. ). I'm only saying what other guys want to say.

Besides, time wasting goes both ways, and now the guy has to drive back, not having gotten any (terrible feeling, btw).

Say, can you hook us up with a complementary beej if you're feeling that the session isn't going to click?
OP -

this is simple.. you just turn around and leave..
Lol, some great responses on here. I will always bring a pizza from now on.

I'm 44 and single, went out on a date and the woman had all black, fucked up teeth. I wish a pizza worked in that scenario.
Is that her in your avatard?
I just say fuck it and leave the money. They probably need it, and I should have done better research. I only have so many days I can get away, so the time is more valuable to me than the money.

I always have at least two AMPs I can go to next. If that doesn't work, an hour at a good strip club means the next AMP I visit will be a sure thing.
Nah, they didn't look that good.
Yeah, the ladies generally say that when they see my 1.3" of dangling death and then start pointing and laughing. Originally Posted by pyramider
Better they do that than wait until things have gotten started and then say... "Is it in yet"?
_
Attached Images File Type: png is it in yet.png (240.7 KB, 114 views)