Dick?

Usually the ones that brag....have no idea what to do with it. Penis size does not depend on race. I think myself and the other ladies here, are qualified to make that call, since we are experts.

Just shut up about it and use the damn thing! Get to work, I don't want to hear your mouth, just like you don't want to hear mine.....oh sorry, having a flashback.
Just shut up about it and use the damn thing! Get to work
+1

I also feel that the providers who see AA men are so used being with large black dick that even a large white dick doesn’t get them off.
Maybe yes/maybe no. I do think it has a lot to do with the person, their personality, and how they click with the partner. More than you give it credit. Not everything has to be "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" to be a crazy hot session.
How's your DATY? That's all I care about! Originally Posted by Dannie
How about that..........DATY is what I care about too!!!!!
Well, Max told me she wanted 9" inches and make it hurt...
So I gave it to her three times and smacked her on the ass.....

Muwahhaa haaa haaa....
Maybe yes/maybe no. I do think it has a lot to do with the person, their personality, and how they click with the partner. More than you give it credit. Not everything has to be "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" to be a crazy hot session.
True, but that doesn't explain why ALL the women I've been with who don't see AA men (I've been with quite a few) have multiple orgasms and were begging and screaming for me keep going, but ALL of the women I've been with that see AA men (I've been with quite of few of these too) lay there like rag dolls trying to mask that infamous look of not being into the session and wanting it to end sooner rather than later.

If your hypothesis were true all providers who don't see AA men would click with the same men and vice versa.
  • T-Can
  • 07-27-2010, 09:15 AM
I told Neotek not to register another handle but look, he did and tried to throw us off! (Neo is an industrial fan not Industrial rock like NIN)
ALL of the women I've been with that see AA men (I've been with quite of few of these too) lay there like rag dolls trying to mask that infamous look of not being into the session and wanting it to end sooner rather than later. Originally Posted by Nine Inch Nail
Maybe they just don't like you? When I just "lay there like a rag doll" it is usually because I am not enjoying it or I don't like the person. I can assure you that I don't ever lay there like a rag doll with the gentlemen, Including AA gentlemen, that I enjoy being with, whether they have big tools or not.
Maybe they just don't like you? When I just "lay there like a rag doll" it is usually because I am not enjoying it or I don't like the person. I can assure you that I don't ever lay there like a rag doll with the gentlemen, Including AA gentlemen, that I enjoy being with, whether they have big tools or not. Originally Posted by reese foster
thank goodness there is hope for my midgit
Maybe I feel having a large dick gives me a sense of entitlement in that I deserve to be with women who have multiple Os and I take it too personal when women who see AA men don’t get off when they're with me.

Maybe I'm over analyzing all of this. Maybe I shouldn't worry about all of the whys and just accept it is what it is and simply stick to seeing providers who don't see AA men who ALWAYS have multiple Os and avoid the providers who see AA men who ALWAYS lay there like rag dolls during our sessions.
Man this is a hot topic. To give my two cents about big dicks and this is coming from somebody that is average size, which I am fine with.

I don't think having a big dick will make a woman have multiple O's. I once gave a woman 9 orgasms in one night. That was not due to just going right after it with a big dick. It was all the foreplay, kissing her from head to toe, and just making her feel like she was all that was on my mind. Most women that I have met love DATY. So if you are good at that then they will be satisfied every time. You don't have to be hung like a mule to give a woman multiples. You just have to be aware of what she likes.

Just my 2 cents.
Usually the ones that brag....have no idea what to do with it. Penis size does not depend on race. I think myself and the other ladies here, are qualified to make that call, since we are experts.

Just shut up about it and use the damn thing! Get to work, I don't want to hear your mouth, just like you don't want to hear mine.....oh sorry, having a flashback. Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, you are spot on. A lot of ladies have told me most "hung" guys just show up and think a big one is all they gotta have. I guess it is along the lines of the gorgeous young provider who thinks she just has to show up and has no GFE skills. Guys and gals tend to get lazy. I suppose it's human nature.

I don't think a provider just laying there like a "ragdoll" has much to do with whether she sees "big dick" guys.
Time to give this one a rest.