Martha Stewart

It's systemic with BigTitsIdiot2016 aka BigTitsIdiot1974!!!

So, rather than dwelling on the past look to the future ...

..... "207"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
This whole forum is full of correcting BigKotex's mistakes! That's why he's a triple crown "winner."

Originally Posted by gnadfly
"207"
Maybe Martha will give Hillary some tips on how to make her cell more homey.
Shank making in three easy steps.
An old prison game with a new twist called Who's your bitch.

but of course, like all Democrats wail, rich people never go to prison, they get special treatment.
"207" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Am I "still" on LLIdiots exclusive PRETEND TO "IGNORE" list?
Uhhh 2Pups ... correct me if I'm wrong ... but ... in order to be eligible for a pardon ... Hillary must first be convicted.

When was the conviction and what was the crime? Originally Posted by bigtex
BigIdiot, how do you remain so stupid? A person can receive a pardon prior to any charges being filed. Ask Dick Nixon. You should really stick with your mindless, repetitive posts which add nothing to this board. You can't really handle more complex thinking.
A person can receive a pardon prior to any charges being filed. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That being the case, perhaps Obama should consider pardoning CO & his fellow Idiots for being lifelong Idiot Klan, errr Clan Members.
Oh, "lookie." A monkey took a shit on Bigkotex's keyboard. Oh,no, my mistake.
How much do you thinck Obama will charge the "foundation" for a pardon.........
Oh, "lookie." A monkey took a shit on Bigkotex's keyboard. Oh,no, my mistake. Originally Posted by gnadfly
A "whiney" monkey?

As his "options" for voting in the "206" elections fade, he'll get "whinier"!

I'm beginning to believe he drives around the Houston/Austin area by looking in his rear and side mirrors to see what's happening ... BEHIND HIM! That is if he can even drive anymore.
BigIdiot, how do you remain so stupid? A person can receive a pardon prior to any charges being filed. Ask Dick Nixon. You should really stick with your mindless, repetitive posts which add nothing to this board. You can't really handle more complex thinking. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And don't forget all of those wonderful, rigged ( by Lil Cotex ! ) polls that HE wins !!!
How much do you thinck Obama will charge the "foundation" for a pardon......... Originally Posted by The2Dogs
How much is in it?
I wonder if Barack will get his brother in Kenya to collect the money, it seems like the responsible Democrat thing to do.
I wonder if Barack will get his brother in Kenya to collect the money, it seems like the responsible Democrat thing to do. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Chelsea will cut the checks! Mom won't fare well as the Saturday Night Special!
She's no ways tired
She's come too far
She's no ways tired
She's come too far Originally Posted by The2Dogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHnrr1ok03g
COUGH! COUGH! HACK! COUGH!