Who believes in God....or Magic? . If so why?

Do you believe in the Rapture? Originally Posted by WTF
You misspelled it , pink boy.

https://subgenius.fandom.com/wiki/The_Rupture
But I did not ask where you'd pray.

I asked if you would first go to a church or a doctor?

Hey maybe you're one of those that does not get your kids vaccinated...and just leaves it up to Gods will.
Originally Posted by WTF
Your question is based on the fallacious notion that worship cannot occur in a hospital, and YOU know you are wrong, duplicitous and dishonest in framing the question in that manner.

Meanwhile, you have yet to cite the empirical study that is the foundation of your belief system. You have yet to cite who it was that actually witnessed the miraculous event wherein matter was created from nothing. You have yet to cite who replicated that event in a manner that others can study it, you know, in the manner that defines "science" over "belief". You have not done that, because you cannot do that.

Be forewarned that henceforth I will repeat those questions to firmly establish that you DO NOT have answers and establish that you too believe in an unprovable "miracle" making "your religion" "invalid" by the standards you impose on Christians.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 11:52 AM
Your question is based on the fallacious notion that worship cannot occur in a hospital, and YOU know you are wrong, duplicitous and dishonest in framing the question in that manner.

Meanwhile, you have yet to cite the empirical study that is the foundation of your belief system. You have yet to cite who it was that actually witnessed the miraculous event wherein matter was created from nothing. You have yet to cite who replicated that event in a manner that others can study it, you know, in the manner that defines "science" over "belief". You have not done that, because you cannot do that.

Be forewarned that henceforth I will repeat those questions to firmly establish that you DO NOT have answers and establish that you too believe in an unprovable "miracle" making "your religion" "invalid" by the standards you impose on Christians.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lol...IB I do not have to believe in either. Your supposition if either or is incorrect. We Godless folks are ok with saying"We don't know"

I do believe that a super majority would go to the doctor after breaking their arm.

I think it admirable that you would head to church....stupid but kinda admirable
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 11:59 AM
You misspelled it , pink boy.

https://subgenius.fandom.com/wiki/The_Rupture Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
Do you consider yourself a Christian?
Newsflash - God is everywhere! I know it's a shock so go ahead and adjust your diaper and you'll be fine.

God is reading posts on a Hooker board?

Have you seen him biblically? Reviews? Originally Posted by WTF
I believe in Gods, and Goddesses, and magick. Why? Well, throughout time, people have made gods in their own image, or with an image that has symbolic significance. There were other religions before and during the birth of Judaism. The Hebrew God said, "Thou shalt have no god before me", not "There are no other gods but me." I think of each god and goddess from mythologies to represent some facet, face, or part of an infinite, unknowable Deity. Since humans' minds are finite and not infinite, they could never comprehend that Deity. So they, in essence, gave labels, images, and personas to aspects of It. Magick the art of causing change in conformity with will. It has been around for many thousands of years. I have practiced it and seen evidence of it working.
If some hooker gave you the clap.

Would you pray to your God .....or go see a doctor! Originally Posted by WTF
When your car breaks down do you take it back to the factory? You're arguments are so goofy, lol.
Lol...IB I do not have to believe in either. Your supposition if either or is incorrect. We Godless folks are ok with saying"We don't know"

I do believe that a super majority would go to the doctor after breaking their arm.

I think it admirable that you would head to church....stupid but kinda admirable
Originally Posted by WTF
You claim you believe in science, but no one in science ever witnessed matter created from nothingness. So, there is no empirical knowledge of such an event; yet, you BELIEVE and worship a magical origin that you cannot explain or replicate as required by science to be considered genuine science. By your standard, your belief system is as invalid as the one you ridicule.
  • WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Newsflash - God is everywhere! I know it's a shock so go ahead and adjust your diaper and you'll be fine. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
God is in my diaper?

• WTF
  • 06-11-2019, 01:04 PM
You claim you believe in science, but no one in science ever witnessed matter created from nothingness. So, there is no empirical knowledge of such an event; yet, you BELIEVE and worship a magical origin that you cannot explain or replicate as required by science to be considered genuine science. By your standard, your belief system is as invalid as the one you ridicule.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I believe in science and when you break your arm, you do too.

Believing in science does not mean I have to make up some imaginary friend just because does not know the origin of the universe.

See I can believe in science and still not know the origin of the universe

Believing in science does not mean I have to make up some imaginary friend just because does not know the origin of the universe.

See I can believe in science and still not know the origin of the universe
Originally Posted by WTF
You can't have it both ways. You can't hold a belief system you can't explain and admit that you "don't know" and then claim someone else's belief system is wrong. You've already admitted you lack the knowledge and expertise to judge someone else's belief system.
Do you consider yourself a Christian? Originally Posted by WTF
Do you ? Pence or Booty-keg variety ?

Besides, you didn't specify which concept of God in your original post.
Trinitarian ? Strict Monotheist ? Polytheist ?
Quadrolupinarian ?

See I can believe in science and still not know the origin of the universe Originally Posted by WTF
Hahahahaha.......... Here's your science dude, lol.

https://youtu.be/Jm-upHSP9KU
God is in my diaper?

. Originally Posted by WTF
Yes, have your mom change you Because you’re full of shit.
I'm not debating.
I'm pointing.

I would not even try to argue with a master-bater such as you, oh woken one. Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
FIFY