I just chimed in to say that

. You can resign as a mod on some sites, on the Y it is a lifetime commitment . Originally Posted by Wayward
Hell considering all your mods are dead, it is not much of a commitment , is it?
  • Carl
  • 02-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Hell considering all your mods are dead, it is not much of a commitment , is it? Originally Posted by Htowner
Shun the unbeliever! Shuuuuuuuuuuun!
being dead is not an accepted excuse to miss work!
I would like to thank Clever.

You see Clever's ransom request only booked us up faster.....You see the ladies have a great deal to protect. They won't take that risk.. But LET'S JUST SAY THAT TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!!!

He did not consider some providers have school, jobs, good families, boyfriends, and so on to protect. I'm just the buffer....I'm the protective layer...Checkers on a chess board....I'm amused. I'm gone a few days and clever books for me...

This is great LMAO..... THANK YOU CLEVER!!!!

I hope he does not ask for commission.

Next month Brazil arrives......

Sofia
  • We do not rely on P411 but I can see why so many providers that do must chime in and protect their business, we understand. There are other NEW and better sites for such things daily. One with no murders to hide. ........draw your own conclusions but remeber MOST providers rely on this daily P411...... You can love Gina all you want, but self preservation on a ticking time bomb must come into play....
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Let me be clear: Since I am no longer in the business, I have absolutely NO business to protect in saying the following:

Gina is professional, smart, and runs a great service at a reasonable price for both men and women. I am selective with my accolades and I give them to her and her organization Preferred 411 without reservation.

Back when I first entered the industry, I used her booking services: then when I ran a co-op (where the F did you come up with THAT term, I wonder???? Gee....sounds awfully familiar....) her screening and advertising were a phenomenal resource and I've used the advertising platform when I used to travel, as effectively and at a fraction of the cost of my Eros ads. I've seen her build (and run) a great business and your words do not change that fact.

Gina, her business model and her reputation are impeccable and your slander doesn't change that fact.

While I certainly wouldn't speak for Gina personally (and as far as I know I have actually not spoken directly with her, ever), I am aware that prostitution is not illegal in Canada therefore it wouldn't be a stretch for her to pursue your slanderous comments in a legal forum. And how is being an ass to a woman who runs a great business beneficial to running a co-op? All I know is that when I ran one, I was too busy to write on boards all day long. I'm sorry, maybe things will pick up for you...

Regarding the office client that started your lies about P411, he used to use the studio as well. I just fired him as a client after 3 times of being a dick (renegotiations and cancellations is his thing - NOT violence - I've known of him for years and that his schtick) . You just program his number under "S***E: Pain in the Ass" and don't answer.

As to Gina, your word is really nothing in relationship to reality, which is apparently something you are not intimately familiar with. You owe the woman an apology.
Hell considering all your mods are dead, it is not much of a commitment , is it? Originally Posted by Htowner
Do yo know what I hate more than being <deleted prohibited violence act not allowed here we don't care if it was in a poll stop trying our patience>?

Being misquoted.

You can resign as a mod on some sites, on the Y it is a lifetime commitment and then some. Looks like someone else scampered a little too quickly though the TOS. Originally Posted by Wayward, earlier in this thread on page 1
Honey I don't own the Y, while it's true that Father Wayward is on staff, the owner left town on a motorcycle Chautauqua Originally Posted by Wayward
Sonovabeich.... Robert Pirsig owns the Y??? Does that make Sofia Lila????

Inquiring minds....
We cast our nets and they come back empty, cast them again and again, until one day a Chess player. Nice catch on the reference Sisyphus.
Oh yeah, I like it when someone gets a chess move on this here checker board.

You fucktards leave my sweetness alone.

Can I see Italia's titties, now?
I would like to thank Clever. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Your welcome!

Like I told you....I'm not a bad guy. If you need anything else.....Just let me know.

Would you ask Violet if she's looking for a boyfriend? I'm really thinking about asking her out.

You think she would like me?

I'm serious. I think I love her.
I think her husband might object........she's never seen you don't lie.....You are just not clever....useful at times but certainly not clever.
Let me be clear: Since I am no longer in the business, I have absolutely NO business to protect in saying the following:

Gina is professional, smart, and runs a great service at a reasonable price for both men and women. I am selective with my accolades and I give them to her and her organization Preferred 411 without reservation.

Back when I first entered the industry, I used her booking services: then when I ran a co-op (where the F did you come up with THAT term, I wonder???? Gee....sounds awfully familiar....) her screening and advertising were a phenomenal resource and I've used the advertising platform when I used to travel, as effectively and at a fraction of the cost of my Eros ads. I've seen her build (and run) a great business and your words do not change that fact.

Gina, her business model and her reputation are impeccable and your slander doesn't change that fact.

While I certainly wouldn't speak for Gina personally (and as far as I know I have actually not spoken directly with her, ever), I am aware that prostitution is not illegal in Canada therefore it wouldn't be a stretch for her to pursue your slanderous comments in a legal forum. And how is being an ass to a woman who runs a great business beneficial to running a co-op? All I know is that when I ran one, I was too busy to write on boards all day long. I'm sorry, maybe things will pick up for you...

Regarding the office client that started your lies about P411, he used to use the studio as well. I just fired him as a client after 3 times of being a dick (renegotiations and cancellations is his thing - NOT violence - I've known of him for years and that his schtick) . You just program his number under "S***E: Pain in the Ass" and don't answer.

As to Gina, your word is really nothing in relationship to reality, which is apparently something you are not intimately familiar with. You owe the woman an apology. Originally Posted by Sydneyb
You RAN a co op. We share the work. Clever is booking for us.....It's a win win....
Sonovabeich.... Robert Pirsig owns the Y??? Does that make Sofia Lila????

Inquiring minds.... Originally Posted by Sisyphus
is that WW's real name?

OUTING IS BAD!!!!!
is that WW's real name?

OUTING IS BAD!!!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
No, that's not his name... Robert Pirsig is an American writer.

Instead of wasting your (and our) time posting BS and saying that you're going away but not really doing it, I'd suggest you do some reading from time to time... maybe (and just maybe), that'll help you get closer to achieving that dream of yours of being an educated person.

busted WW take that!