Encounter: No for Tara Evans

I saw her 10 years ago and she advertised a really good deal and then got the upsell when I got to her incall. I wound up getting a HJ and that was it.. Never again after that...
  • theG
  • 06-30-2018, 02:43 PM
Yeah, I saw her once years ago and her (let's call it a performance) was awful.
It was when I first started in the hobby and every time I read a review that says she is any good at anything makes me laugh. I'm sure a bunch of white knight knuckleheads will come to her defense but she is/was a terrible experience for me and almost everyone who sees her.
I DON'T BLAME TARA, I BLAME Y'ALL.
I am not her White knight and have never seen her.
Tara been around since 2009 with many reviews and threADs.
This information exchange is designed to inform you,
what kind of session you should expect but, you do NEED TO READ.
If you can't see a pattern with this one, maybe you need to quit the hobby.

CG
If they make an effort....since 2009 wow...they can do well. If they don't get good encounters ruvus....go fish. There are so many hot established ladies on here that know how to have great encounters
If she is getting that many bad reviews it's not the clients. It's her.
It's unfortunate. I'd been on the brink of pulling the trigger.

Been more and more interested in having a girl or two that I will see on a regular basis.
  • T-One
  • 07-01-2018, 10:30 AM
I’m not surprised. There’s too much drama and bad reports to merit a visit.
edit-ag

Such a nice lady.
I’m not surprised. There’s too much drama and bad reports to merit a visit. Originally Posted by T-One

yep
Tara is an expensive sub standard provider.
I've never seen here, but I think i know her type and some guys just aren't willing to do that and that's cool.

I bet if you went into the appointment and acted like you were lucky to be with her (even though you are paying $$$) then things would be on their way to a good time.

This type of girl that works out a lot and takes care of herself a lot, wants all that work to "pay off" somehow with the guy acting like he is so lucky and she is so hot...etc.

I may be wrong, but it's the feeling I get.
  • T-One
  • 07-02-2018, 11:56 AM
I've never seen here, but I think i know her type and some guys just aren't willing to do that and that's cool.

I bet if you went into the appointment and acted like you were lucky to be with her (even though you are paying $$$) then things would be on their way to a good time.

This type of girl that works out a lot and takes care of herself a lot, wants all that work to "pay off" somehow with the guy acting like he is so lucky and she is so hot...etc.

I may be wrong, but it's the feeling I get. Originally Posted by bigdik11

All the gym time in the world won't fix a bad attitude or a horse face.
All the gym time in the world won't fix a bad attitude or a horse face. Originally Posted by T-One
You are spot on my friend
It amazes me gfe seeking hobbyist expect a gfe session in an office on a massage table.

She started in a jerk shack studio when she started. She has not evolved. End of story