"Time for some DATY!!!" "Wait...let me piss first." WTF?

You guys just dont understand. You're getting the true gfe now !!!!!
Lol... that's funny. Take ur money and piss on ya... roflmao. Poor Baby. KISS! Only by request Darlin.
LET'S dub that a RBE or TBE... and us ladies can do RAE or TAE... or even CAE... oh shit... Lacey Lingo! I love me!
Oh... and gent up there w the "shitter critter" had a NAE! HA!
In an infection-free human being, urine is not at all dirty. It is practically sterile. What make gives it any unpleasant odor is the result of decay/rot after bacteria has been active. Once it leaves the human body bacteria (even simply in the) atmosphere (it is everywhere) begin to break it down into its separate components. That breakdown process naturally results in the unpleasant funk. Ammonia is a base (in contrast to an acid), and urination (and perspiration) is how the body naturally rids itself of excess thus ammonia aroma in fresh urine. Proper hydration is paramount to "cleaner" and clearer urine, so drink, drink, drink, preferably water. Swapping saliva, or even exposing even unbroken skin to it is much more risky and "dirty" than is urine. Even a perfectly healthy human mouth typically is practically the part laden with the highest bacteria count. There are over 700 different kinds of bacteria in the average human mouth, so kissing is immeasurably "dirtier" than being exposed to (normal/uninfected) urine. Likewise for getting urine in one's mouth. In other words, you are at much less risk by allowing someone to urinate in your mouth than you are by letting their mouth KISS your mouth....#mytwocents
^^^

Still don't want piss in my mouth. But to each their own.

Still don't want piss in my mouth. But to each their own. Originally Posted by albundy
Same here. I don't want to smell pee or taste any pee. Gross!!!!
^^^

Still don't want piss in my mouth. But to each their own. Originally Posted by albundy
Al, Al, Al!! I wasn't condoning or condemning it. I was just stating facts because folks talk like it's so dirty. Only (too) concentrated urine from someone who is not adequately hydrated should have barely any odor at all. I don't know about taste, but it's basically mineral water, which I do not enjoy, so. I was speaking purely from a hygiene, infection, risk perspective.
Did this shit ever happen to any of you guys or girls? Just wondering. It's happened a few times to me. I was recently with a provider, and JUST before we were about to start, she gets out of bed and I hear the clink of the toilet seat and then Psssssssss. Psssss, Pssss, Pss, Ps, ps. WOOSHHH!!!
"OK, now I'm ready."

I realize girls are human beings and take dumps and piss too, but man, that happening at that moment really made me change my mind about DATY on that visit. Huge turn-off. Does that bother any of you when it happens. Even for the chicks, Let's say you're about to suck his cock, and he would say "Wait a minute.". He goes over to the toilet, Lets out a nice long stream with the door wide open. Flush. Go back to you. "OK, start sucking."

I know any number of cocks could have just been in there and I know the girls do piss. But as long as I don't see the other cock going in there or the piss coming out IMMEDIATELY before my tongue goes down there, I'm alright with it.

One time, with a travelling provider on ECCIE from WAY up North, I got to the hotel and she answered the door with greasy potato chip hands and crumbs on her shirt. She wiped her hands on her shirt, went to the bed and used her hands as brushes to get rid of the crumbs on the bed. She then went to piss with the door wide open, and was ready to get started. (I didn't do a review on this particular chick.) Couldn't eat her out after that.

Guess I'm just weird. Originally Posted by albundy
Lmao tff
I know exactly what youre talking about..... Ive had guys get right out the shower and be in the bed and say 'oh wait i need to go pee right fast'
I'm like WTF!!!!

Then that's when they get 'dipped' real good in ~P's refereshing golden liquid
That'll teach 'em to pee before the shower or even in the shower but not after the shower Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Lol p thanks to you I have been putting your special golden liquids to use, and it does work well for the ones who does use the restroom right before you decide to put your mouth on it
Maybe she was holding it in to squirt and wasn't expecting DATY so she did you a courtesy piss? Originally Posted by jl11
This could very well be what happened...
My ex wife did that all the time and I would end up with tiny bits of toilet in my mouth. Which I promptly returned to her mouth while kissing. started fights every time.

Lol p thanks to you I have been putting your special golden liquids to use, and it does work well for the ones who does use the restroom right before you decide to put your mouth on it Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Yw chick!
She should have pissed and shit on his face! That would shut this whiney bitch up for sure
She should have pissed and shit on his face! That would shut this whiney bitch up for sure Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
Oh, I love this guy (girl)!!!! I'm bored, fucktard. I'm actually glad your sorry ass started this crap. Bring it on.

Couldn't help but notice that your last post before today was in 2011. You save this handle just to go back to when you were banned with your other handles?
My one and only handle tricktard! Been around way before you ya lil bitch. Just been watching and cant keep quiet anymore. I miss the old days when men had balls. You bitch and complain more than a woman. MANGINA!!
My one and only handle tricktard! Been around way before you ya lil bitch. Just been watching and cant keep quiet anymore. I miss the old days when men had balls. You bitch and complain more than a woman. MANGINA!! Originally Posted by Sunny Taylor
Oh, I have balls, bitch. Maybe I'll let you have a bill or two so you can smell them. IF you're a good girl.
You have to have an incall though. Maybe I'd spring for a Ho-tel. Can't spend a lot of cash on such low quality trim.

Have a good night, Chella.

Dream of me, sweetheart.
I know exactly what youre talking about..... Ive had guys get right out the shower and be in the bed and say 'oh wait i need to go pee right fast'
I'm like WTF!!!!

Then that's when they get 'dipped' real good in ~P's refereshing golden liquid
That'll teach 'em to pee before the shower or even in the shower but not after the shower Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
*licks lips**