Trumpf shot

Magas believing this stunt being reported by media. Way to be selective! Terrible acting job.
So many reactions by everyone in the crowd that don't fit. Trumpf knows the value of sensationalistic news!
Magas are buying the tickets!
Profiles of the faked dead being completed as we speak.
Oh goodie! bib(b)le verses time. I wanna play! Originally Posted by Diligaf
You should probably stick with playing with donkeys. But you should post about it in the Another Realm thread.
Dead body on roof.

Bet it's one of the assassins taken out by Secret Service snipers

https://x.com/newsnotbs/status/1812265155000160528
No threats hoorahs yeahs have been made by me.
I'm saying this is staged. I believe that, like thousands of others do on social media sites. That is free speech. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Dude, don't worry about these MAGAtards giving you shit. They'd be high-fiving each other if this happened to Biden or any other democrat. I could give zero fucks if someone shoots that orange cunt.
You should probably stick with playing with donkeys. But you should post about it in the Another Realm thread. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Sure. Your sister is always available.
Called it. The next time they will get him.
You can clearly see he was hit by a bullet

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XVdeTuRMYZ0i Originally Posted by CG2014
I guess not as CLEARLY as you do. He was hit by glass and a poor dumb bastard behind him was killed by the bullet. I suppose since drumpf is the messiah for MAGAts this deluded shit would be happy to sacrifice themselves.
^^^ You clearly see him put his hand on his ear right after the sound of gunshot.
I guess not as CLEARLY as you do. He was hit by glass and a poor dumb bastard behind him was killed by the bullet. I suppose since drumpf is the messiah for MAGAts this deluded shit would be happy to sacrifice themselves. Originally Posted by Diligaf
People need to settle down and wait for actual verifiable information to be released by the Secret Service.

Shit posted on twitter or bitchute shouldn't be considered reliable.
Dude, don't worry about these MAGAtards giving you shit. They'd be high-fiving each other if this happened to Biden or any other democrat. I could give zero fucks if someone shoots that orange cunt. Originally Posted by Diligaf
Yeah, well at least a MAGAtard as you put it wouldn't miss the intended target five times, lol. nothing but amateurs on the left, lol.
People need to settle down and wait for actual verifiable information to be released by the Secret Service.

Shit posted on twitter or bitchute shouldn't be considered reliable. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
The Secret Service is only as reliable as they are instructed to be which is hardly ever.
Yeah, well at least a MAGAtard as you put it wouldn't miss the intended target five times, lol. nothing but amateurs on the left, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I don't know about that, but I agree with the incompetence. I shoot a good bit at a hot range, and I see plenty of MAGA LARPers out there that would have their gun shoved right up their ass.

But you make a fair point.
...brought this upon himself... Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Your own relatives may well use those same words at a eulogy. Are they words worth using now? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I would bet money that anyone who has been shot in anger has played some part in the details of their own shooting. Incidents like these don’t exist in a vacuum. I believe that Trump played a role in this and he holds some responsibility for the deaths that have occurred. He’s not blameless in this.
From Monday

Biden told donors on a private call this afternoon: ‘It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye,'Kenneth P. Vogel, a reporter with the New York Times, wrote in a post on Monday.

And now this , why would Biden do that?

That's the reaction of a person who is guilty or plagued by guilt .

From Monday

Biden told donors on a private call this afternoon: ‘It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye,'Kenneth P. Vogel, a reporter with the New York Times, wrote in a post on Monday.

And now this , why would Biden do that?

That's the reaction of a person who is guilty or plagued by guilt . Originally Posted by CG2014
Wow. Just wow. I am shocked. SHOCKED I tell you, that these MAGA snowflakes can, without any self-awareness whatsoever, go on about how something someone said could be taken out of context. That's even assuming the shit is true.

Do we seriously have to start posting stupid shit trump said?

Also, he grabbed his ear because it was hit by glass...after the sound of the shot.