Why is the GOP against Obamacare?

And you're aware that a "young invincible" can slip in the shower, crack his skull, and end up in the hospital for 3 months, right? Happens all the time.

Your argument that people who don't THINK they'll ever need insurance shouldn't be forced to buy it is about as weak as it gets.

Just how many people do you know in their 40's, 50's or 60's who never use health insurance? Originally Posted by Doove
You are moving the goalposts again. I'll start calling them Obamacare crosses. They must be heavy with all the constant justification.

Many people in that age group have employer based medical coverage or Medicare. One of the great lies by Obama was that people could not get health insurance. They could they'd just have to go thru the high risk pool of that state
Accidents do happen all the time and nobody has ever been denied care because they did not have insurance.
But the ones with insurance pulled up the slack.
FTFY. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
FTFY?

What a FAG!
Originally Posted by FU_CC
Looks like FU has been hitting the bottle early today
Looks like FU has been hitting the bottle early today Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I thought he deleted that?

I thought he deleted that?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
the ones with insurance pulled up the slack".......and what makes you think that will or has changed?

The reality is that taxpayers were and are pulling up the slack. Medicaid pays the majority of the bill for those that could not pay. Some was uncollectable and a cause of some additional expense but you will not see a decline in cost and if you believe it you are easily duped.
at what age does one stop being invincible....
at what age does one stop being invincible.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Probably after you have your first midlife crisis...

Can you imagine the opposition to Obamacare if the spoiled baby boomers were still in their 20s? They would be screaming NO WAY would they subsidize their elders' insurance costs. But now that they are in their 50s and 60s and suffering the unhealthy side-effects of decades of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll, they want to be taken care of and stick the younger generation with the costs.
Thanks, I asked exactly the question I wanted to ask....the one you apparently don't want to answer. Originally Posted by timpage
No, you didn't ask a question at all. You begged the question, as in - why are all Republicans such cruel, stone-hearted barbarians? Sorta like me asking - what makes timpage a Forbidden topic, CC rapist?

Remove the false premise from your question and you might start learning a few things. Such as - smart people who favor real healthcare reform oppose Obamacare.

And if you had any balls, you would attempt to answer my questions instead of posturing to feel morally superior to Republicans.
No, you didn't ask a question at all. You begged the question, as in - why are all Republicans such cruel, stone-hearted barbarians? Sorta like me asking - what makes timpage a Forbidden topic, CC rapist?

Remove the false premise from your question and you might start learning a few things. Such as - smart people who favor real healthcare reform oppose Obamacare.

And if you had any balls, you would attempt to answer my questions instead of posturing to feel morally superior to Republicans. Originally Posted by lustylad

Don't have to posture to feel morally superior to Republicans. Republican behavior creates the rift that apparently makes you feel so ashamed.
Don't have to posture to feel morally superior to Republicans. Republican behavior creates the rift that apparently makes you feel so ashamed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh, another video from Simple Jack's hero. that's a big fucking surprise.

Do you cut his lawn, too, cholo?
  • Doove
  • 12-30-2013, 04:23 AM
You are moving the goalposts again. I'll start calling them Obamacare crosses. They must be heavy with all the constant justification.

Many people in that age group have employer based medical coverage or Medicare. One of the great lies by Obama was that people could not get health insurance. They could they'd just have to go thru the high risk pool of that state Originally Posted by gnadfly
You didn't answer the question, so i'll answer it for you.

The answer is zero. Because everyone uses health insurance at some point. And back to my point, unlike car insurance or home owners insurance - which is where i very clearly put the goalposts - until you went and moved them, not me.