Happy Easter, Y'all!

Happy Easter to all of OUR GODS children.

Why don't you answer the question?
Why don't you answer the question? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't respond to posters that put up pics of people eating SHIT or VOMIT...
No, you just call them rude names, post irrelevant videos and sling shit.

I guess you have no opinion on the OP, so we can put the issue of your lack of attention span and intelligence to rest.

Thanks for shitting on Jesus and Easter, Slobbrin.
I have a opinion on you... Rectum Rider the SHIT eating NWOzombie who beats off and drools while watching Butt Plug Buttman movies

^^Rectum Rider^^ Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Nice try.
You've got the same basic, or should I say a lack of, skill set that he-be-hunkering-down has but you lack the fire and the willingness to go repetitive.
You have him beat in the area of totally misunderstanding a term though.
With an ass that looks like your's I'm sure you must know the difference between the rectum rider and yourself.
The rectum ridden.
You've got the same basic, or should I say a lack of, skill set that he-be-hunkering-down has but you lack the fire and the willingness to go repetitive.
You have him beat in the area of totally misunderstanding a term though.
With an ass that looks like your's I'm sure you must know the difference between the rectum rider and yourself.
The rectum ridden. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Looky here! Looky here! MasterDickMuncher is WKing for the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. There's no doubt where MasterDickMuncher couches his lance at night ... and vice versa! BTW, MasterDickMuncher, "your's" the one who misunderstands a term.
IB, are you planning on shitting in every thread again today?
IB, are you planning on shitting in every thread again today? Originally Posted by JCM800
Are you planning to behave stupidly again today, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?
Are you planning to behave stupidly again today, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Pucker up bitch.
Pucker up bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're a stupid fuck-tard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you didn't even make it 24 hrs!

from now on if it has nothing to do with the OP you can kiss my ass cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like anyone here actually believes you will ever intelligently address what's in the OP, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
. . .
another day, another obnoxious attack on sensibility by our very own Buttman.

What is YOUR opinion of the OP, Buttman?

You're a stupid fuck-tard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you didn't even make it 24 hrs!

. . . Originally Posted by I B Hankering
pucker up bitch.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're on your lunch break. Should be done with the Spaghetti-Os in your thermos.

Why not fucking answer the question, Buttman?
pucker up bitch. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

. .

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The OP is a pathetic, lying, miscreant little creature, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
. .

The OP is a pathetic, lying, miscreant little creature, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So, Buttman, you believe Jesus came out against gays. Buttman, you believe Jesus supported tax cuts for the wealthiest Nazarines and never hung out with Lepers or Hookers.

Good to know, Buttman!

You're a fucking imbecile, Buttman.