dirty talk, when does it go too far?

I love it when a girl starts spewing the dirty talk. It really adds to the session and gets me going.

A recent session with a certain hottie was complete with some very sexy dirty talk. Not the Daddy/Papi crap, I'm not into that. (Have a 16yr old daughter, that shit grosses me out.) Just good old fashioned pleading to fuck her silly.

On the other hand, I had a visit with a gal a while back and there was nothing, barely any talking and very little moaning. She just laid there and I can tell ya I've never felt more like a "John" than I did in that session. It was terrible. Hell, I can get quiet sex with someone who makes me think they don't want me there AT HOME!!!
CanDo likes when you call him bitch and slut.
  • Tetas
  • 01-31-2011, 10:48 AM
I like the moans and soft whimpers, maybe a "fuck me" thrown in every now and then.
If she keeps up a constant diatribe of cuss words and fake screams I just get turned off.
So, I'm guessing that "cum guzzling, gutter slut" would not be well received?

With the possible exception of Dallas, that is.
To turn this around for a minute, I like being on the recipient end of dirty talk, but the whole "Daddy" or "Papi" thing does creep me out. Originally Posted by NTX972
Ya' know, If you had asked me before, I would most likely have agreed. But I once was having a fairly lackluster session with a provider,and was having trouble getting even close to getting off. So for some unknown reason I spontaneously asked her to "talk to me baby". Next thing I know she grabs me by the back of my neck and pulls my ear next to her lips and began whispering "oh daddy, please fuck me daddy..." (etc.) Ummm, call me twisted, but that caught me just right and I almost immediately came super hard. She seemed to get such a sense of control over me by that, that she simply wouldn't stop and kept going right into round two. In about 2 seconds, she turned a completely crappy session into one of my most memorable

I guess I have learned to keep an open mind when it comes to that now, but I definitely let the girl set the standard for acceptable when it comes to the content & verbiage of "dirty talk". I just follow her lead from there.
It's ok in the bedroom, but don't remind them out of the bedroom. We got in an argument and I chose to bring some of the stuff up at that time....mistake....big mistake.
Fun to share, but also fun when it is a surprise.
Met a well reviewed lady for a session - we were having a great time, kind of relaxed and pleasant. All of a sudden during DATY I apparently hit the right spot, because suddenly I am dining on Eric Cartman....huge turn on, and we laughed our asses off afterwards.
I often wondered myself when it can go too far. I love dirty talk, both giving and receiving. But I absolutely do not like my partner feeling degraded. That is an immediate turn-off.

The problem with being concerned about that is you tend to also hold back. But I will tell you, I have never thought of calling my partner the W or C words. And it would take a hell of a lot for her to convince me that she being called those words. I just don't think I could do it.

I might be able to do slut since I have heard many providers say that could turn them on if the mood is right. And that word doesn't seem as degrading, at least it has been used int he context of eroticism, while W and C have primarily been used like a slur.

I generally like it when she has the mouth of a sailor, throwing the F bombs, grabbing me and telling me to F her hard. I also love when she talks dirty about my cock.

Okay providers, you can pick yourselves off the floor laughing.
As with everything, communication is key. L-M loved the W-word, the B-word, the S-word -- but call what was between her legs anything but her slit and it was over.

D is down with almost everything I have been able to come up with, and loves it all -- she knows that it's part of the play, and that I don't consider her, personally, a c*nt a b*tch a wh*re -- but she seriously gets off on hearing those words, and giving as good as she gets. Okay, she is rather sl*tty around the house and *really* likes that one, especially when whispered to her in public with a little lick on her ear to accompany it when she can't do anything about her reaction except maybe to try a little touching -- but the F-word is a turn off. Go figure.

A prefers soft loving talk, with no explicit references. She likes to call me Papi, but the turn on there is that she is *obviously* not my daughter and uses the term in what, for her culture, is a sign of respect and desire: I'm Papi, I take care of her, and she loves me for doing so.

That's not to say that A and D and I have not played the Daddy/Daughter game (there's a particular chapter late in the erotica "Millennium Products" they enjoy reenacting, trading off who's Nicole and who's Linda,) but outside of role play that's not what she means.

I take my cue from them, and they all know that if I cross a line all they have to do is tell me and it never happens again, and that most of *my* pleasure comes from pleasing them.
@Brook_banks69 first of all, I must say you are very pretty. Definitely a strong, beautiful black woman and you shouldn't tolerate any type of racist slurs or derrogatory *SP comments because of your race. I'm sure there are clients who will only see blk women because they want them to play submissive lol. Which i find deplorable, it's a Stereotype and not fair to providers who dont fit the stereotype.

As for dirty talk, I like it a lot actually. There are boundaries though. I dont like name calling b****, s***, wh***, or any of those names are unacceptable to me. Dirty girl or bad girl is fine. I agree it can definitely get out of hand sometimes and clients need to be sensitive to this issue.
Texass?

Who might that be?
Texass?

Who might that be? Originally Posted by Paulina_Linda
Oh, a smokin hot little chica I met a while back. You would like her. She's really into a good romp in the sack.
Oh, Daddy...you know you miss me!! Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese, You can call me Daddy anytime you wany!!!!!
Ivychick - you can be my dirty lil bitch anytime sexy!!

True Story:
So I am out of town, set up to see a new 'friend'...
He is an old-er gentleman, and has mentioned to me about how he used to be a coach "back in his day" also, that he is hard of hearing in one of his ears...
*just wonderful*
Things progress and the small talk ends...
I am naked, kneeling in front of his lap and "bobbing for apples" so-to-speak...I feel him place his hand on the back of my head and then he starts practically shouting, "Good job!" "Do your job!" "Be a good slut!"
over and over...
OMG - IT TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD NOT TO CHOKE, OR START LAUGHING MY ASS OFF (but knew that would kill his "mood")!! Apparently the COACH in him was still there!
*LOUD and clear*
He was saying it so loud, I was scared the neighbors at the hotel would hear!!!
I was a good slut and tried not to laugh until after he left. What a trip he was though! LOL

Maybe this type of dirty talk had worked for him before, with other girls, but it wasn't really the kind that I had in mind...LOL!!

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess
Italiana Princess...That's some funny crap! I can hear him now...You don't score till I score!!!