COF? Do providers like it?

I love when a guy c*ms all over my face Its so hot ! Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha
That's damn hot. Getting it on video would be nice.
LOL - Thanks guys and KK!

Didn't know this thread turned into my hair but THANKS!

(sorry) Originally Posted by berkleigh
COF has never turned into your hair before? BTW, you are probably the first woman to ever say "THANKS" when that happened. I've heard that you are unique, but wow!
  • prov1
  • 03-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Who loves Berk??? Raise your hands!!! MEEEEEEE!
Well said, Max!
I don't do CIM, COF, COB or cum anywhere else except a condom. I then promptly take that condom and wrap it up to carry with me for proper disposal. There is no way that I will ever leave my hot spunk to be used in a way I don't see fit. I started doing this many years ago when a buddy of mine had a girl take the condom out of the trash and put his jizz up her to get pregnant after he left her place one night. Long story short there was nothing he could do about it and ended up paying child support for the kid he wore a condom to prevent. Ever since then leaving my hot spunk for miss use is just out of the question.
Judging from the expression many women make when a man unloads in her mouth (similar to someone having a mouthful of soured milk) I'd think that a CoF would be a better alternative. The few times I had a CoH experience (always accidental) the girl freaked for the reasons Max mentioned. I'd much rather CIM but will always enjoy being jacked on to her tits.
I don't mind it if I'm not going to be seeing anyone else that day.
COF involves re-application of make-up, which is a pain in the arse.
Other than that, shoot it wherever you want!
Funny I guess since only three providers responded my question is answered
From the site, texts from last night...
Texts From Last Night (508):

i just heard her through the wall saying "not on my face! NOT on my face!" then a scream and "I SAID NOT ON MY FACE!!!"

...nice work dude.
I don't enjoy COF simply because my face is too close to my hair and if it gets in my hair something about the whole situation makes me feel completely violated and gross. I guess I'm supposed to say "oh, yeah baby I love cum in my hair and on my face...my ultimate fantasy is to bathe in your cum" buuuttt...I'm an honest person. I think COB's can be pretty hot if it splatters on my tits just right...otherwise I prefer the guy cum in a condom or in my mouth.
I dont mind cof,bbbjtcim,all depends on what he wants out of the visit,I just want him happy!