Trump begins to unravel

Yes actually, at this point in the campaign it does matter. I'm not looking for the candidate who can embrace mediocrity with gusto. I'm not looking for a candidate who has to turn ignorance into a virtue, or who's approach to foreign policy is to hire the right people because its all just so darned confusing.

When I can watch an interview and scream at the TV "he's the leader of Hezbollah you idiot!", then I know I'm not looking at a candidate who represents the best and the brightest. I don't expect Trump or any other candidate to be an expert on foreign policy, or to be an expert on any particular subject. But I do expect any man or woman who is asking to be trusted with the awesome responsibility of leading this country to show some engagement, some initiative, and at the absolute least, have the necessary knowledge to discuss foreign affairs intelligently, even if they don't yet know enough about the major players on the world stage to deliver a dissertation on foreign policy.

Trump doesn't have that, and if his preparations to be taken seriously didn't include at least a crash course on foreign affairs, then his preparation is piss poor at best. Trump is, at best, a one trick pony. He does not come close to representing the best this country has to offer.

And while I am at it, I am really sick of hearing the phrase "gotcha questions". Its not a gotcha question when the interviewer is attempting to ascertain, on behalf of the voting public, the level and depth of a candidate's knowledge and preparedness to LEAD. It is not a gotcha question to expect a candidate to either disavow their own words spoken in haste, or back them up and stand by them.

If you know nothing about foreign policy and do not wish to look like a fool for it, then don't run for President.

If you want to open your mouth and allow a sewer to run from it in place of intelligent discourse, but can't handle being called out about it, then don't run for President. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Completely agree. The president needs to possess a certain level of knowledge about foreign policy, etc. and asking him about that is not a gotcha question. They label them thusly because they can't answer them and it's the only retort they have. It makes one look like a whiney asshole.
Only republicans? What about Wasserman and not being able to describe liberalism? You lying shitsipper. I guess it was a vast left wing conspiracy, right shitbird? Originally Posted by WombRaider
What does that have to do with foreign policy?
Is that bitch running for President? News to me.
Can you site for me where BHO was asked about these types of foreign leaders before his coronation in 2008?

Call that hooker the bus, cuz she just took your ass to school. I guess the responses don't matter for the republican candidate, right? Originally Posted by WombRaider
The only one who got "took to school", as you so eloquently put it, was Hugh Hewitt.
eehhhbuhhhrrrrr is a "independent" 0zombie who luvs him some walrus, kind of like...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Almost formed a sentence, keep trying whiffy......
Almost formed a sentence, keep trying whiffy...... Originally Posted by i'va biggen

eehhhbuhhhrrrrr... the "independent" got light bulbs and ethanol right... Patriot guard too

a little shaky on walruses... but a 0zombie none the less...

Check out some real Americans, boy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM8wluBXH3Y

Can you site for me where BHO was asked about these types of foreign leaders before his coronation in 2008? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I'll answer that one for you. No, you can't.

That is why he hired Joe Biden for VP. Because of his extensive foreign policy experience.

That's what Presidents do.
I'll answer that one for you. No, you can't.

That is why he hired Joe Biden for VP. Because of his extensive foreign policy experience.

That's what Presidents do. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Obama knew what the fuck he was talking about. He could have answered any question they asked. Regardless of your hating his politics, he's a smart guy. Trump is a blowhard who says a bunch of shit and can't back it up.
Obama knew what the fuck he was talking about. He could have answered any question they asked. Regardless of your hating his politics, he's a smart guy. Trump is a blowhard who says a bunch of shit and can't back it up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Drug addicted street urchin communist fag-boys, both of you 0girly girls...
Trump is a blowhard who says a bunch of shit and can't back it up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You really should try to find a way to suppress your hatred for everything Republican/conservative. It robs you of all logical thought. Clouds your mind. You react to everything in an emotional manner.

It's going to be a long year for you.
Obama knew what the fuck he was talking about. He could have answered any question they asked. Regardless of your hating his politics, he's a smart guy. Trump is a blowhard who says a bunch of shit and can't back it up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
woomby is a blowhard that says a bunch of shit and can't back it up ! FTFY, tu pinche pobrecita puta !!! :woot_jump :: clapping:
eehhhbuhhhrrrrr... the "independent" got light bulbs and ethanol right... Patriot guard too

a little shaky on walruses... but a 0zombie none the less...

Check out some real Americans, boy...

you are into boys? Shame on you.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That is right shit for brains, the wardresses are back on the beach again, due to ice melting. I forgot you were the moron in denile.
That is right shit for brains, the wardresses are back on the beach again, due to ice melting. I forgot you were the moron in denile. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Take your finger out of your ass and the "WARDRESSES"... LMAO!
Take your broom out of my ass and the "WARDRESSES"... LMAO! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FIFY idiot.
FIFY idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What beach are all the "WARDRESSES" on... eehhhburrrrhhhh?

escaping all the global warming?