This is a test

As usual, Ender attempts to hide the correct answer in a bunch of clutter.......but, the jealousy aside, he is correct ........it will be fun to see how long boardman swings in the wind Originally Posted by dearhunter
Jealous of you?
Let him dangle there... Pussy.
You know, you may be right...
Is this a trick question? Originally Posted by boardman
Answering a question with a question does not qualify as an answer ....I figured everyone would get it quickly...WTF
The answer is right in front of you ....I do
The transit of Venus. What could be more obvious?
The transit of Venus. What could be more obvious? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
While unique, incorrect.
The transit of Venus. What could be more obvious? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
That's so fucking awesome! You win, even though DH says you lose...I love the random shit that comes out here as answers...
He only "loses" if he quits ....a window into the mind comes to mind
Wait wait wait...... let me pull the correct answer out of my.........butt
I still think it is not a question and the test is whether one perceives it as such.

It can be used as a caption for DH's avatar, at least while the dog continues to abuse the Pinck toy.
Sorry took a while to pull it out..... now I lost my virginity becuase of you DH.
answer is

I do
The answer is right in front of you ....I do Originally Posted by dearhunter
Samsung? WTF?
You knew the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything and you don't know this one? You're slipping dude...a little bait for him... Originally Posted by Wakeup
It's that damned posting and drinking and fucking....
Henry VIII?
7.62 x 54?
Quadratic equation?