Shave or Wax? Man parts vs Lady parts

Braun 7 series electric shaver with coconut oil as a lube. Daily to keep up.
My SO is an esthetician... she told me she has quite a few guys that come in to get their johnsons waxed (no pun intended). She has called me from work a number of times telling me that she is knee deep in pussy. She gets a Brasilian and I gotta say...it's one of the sexiest fucking things I've ever put my tongue on....
  • dawg1
  • 09-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Too funny on the Nad's as it states in bold letters not to use on your scrotum, and it is for your Chest, Back, Arms and Legs only. So what did they think "Nad's" stood for ... LOL

I do both, shave and wax and have an awesome lady I visit (also L0) that does an awesome job waxing, but this last time she commented that if my hair grew back in less than two weeks was it even worth the pain I go through? This of course has me thinking as I start getting stubble back after only one week, but you can't beat that smooth feeling a day or so after.

On a similar note I have found that not all waxes are the same and find the type European Wax Center uses to be the least painful, though not all of their estheticians will perform male brazilians.
This thread made me think of a scene from Bad Moms2 (yes I saw it and it was funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR6CcsVnAOI#
I had a girlfriend who liked to hot wax herself. She asked me for help one time and it was pretty fun, so much so I helped her wax often. It's not that hard, get a wax pot and some good wax, and use oil to keep it from sticking to the skin, some good tweezers, a table, and a good light. Then you get to focus on an oily pussy for about half an hour, it's good stuff. After a few times, you get pretty good at it.

She waxed me one time and that was not as much fun. I think maybe the laser would work better if I can find someone to do it.
I keep shaven for the obvious reason. No odor and clean. I use the women type razors and the jack black shaving cream I use for my face. Afterwards I wipe down with alcohol to create no bumps. Razor shaved all areas including taint because I let attention to that area so I want it clean smooth and fresh for the provider. The top area above my member I use electric razor with a 1 guard then wipe down with alcohol as well so no bumps or in gown hairs. I am having trouble doing my ass area because I’m afraid of bumps and itching but would like to Because I like bjs from behind and th occasional rimming that comes with it. Lol
How about Nair cream with aloe? It does the trick as well.
Brazilian wax for me, every 4 weeks for the last 12 years or more. I don’t think I could go back to shaving and women seem to appreciate the results
I trim down to a #1 clipper size on my pubes and razor shave my balls. I get a hard on to shave the base of my shaft. I've done it sense I was 16. Nice clean cut lol takes me maybe 10minutes and I've only nicked myself a few times in those years. I love a woman smooth shaven. S.O. uses a razor and smooth as silk.
I use the vibrating Gillette Mach 5 on my cock, balls, and ass. Its the same as I use on my face (different blade). It works great! I take my time in a warm shower using a little shampoo as lubricant. I have tried electric razors which do not produce the baby smooth feeling I’m after.
I have tried the Gillette Venus which is what my wife uses on her legs. It works great at removing the hair but discovered it was leaving quite a sever rash in very inconvenient areas.
I heard from a coworker Zion Spa does a good job, with no extra benefits. I would like to be completely hairless. Any ladies providing this service.
some funny stories here ..
  • BLM69
  • 10-10-2018, 01:41 PM
some funny stories here .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Huh?
  • Crock
  • 10-11-2018, 08:15 AM
some funny stories here .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Huh? Originally Posted by BLM69
Weird, huh? I sometimes wonder if it's just someone not paying attention, or if it's something else.
I’ve never had a wax but in late 2016 and early 2017 I was having a professional esthetician in Irving do what is called a sugaring. Very similar to waxing but supposed to be gentler on the skin and slightly less painful. It hurt but if I can take it anyone can.

How does using rubbing alcohol keep the skin from bumping and stopping in grown hairs? I’ll have to google that I guess.

I shave now but don’t get the nice clean feeling the sugaring was providing. I only stopped the sugaring because I wanted more to spend on the hobby. Too horny I guess.