The "FUN" Thread...

Geniusman, one time I was out having a few drinks (hehe) with a certian someone (she can jump in if she wants) and she had, had a bunch of drinks lol....and well I was having fun as so was she. She decides to walk into the mens restroom and use theirs. If you could have seen the drunk men (or if they wernet drunk they were second guessing themselves at this time, lol) coming out of the restroom. They were scratching their head looking up at the sign to make sure they went into the RIGHT restroom. Some walked in the seen her and were saying sorry I have the wrong restroom. Others were scared lol. If you were there you would have been laughing as much as I was. Good times.
  • R.M.
  • 12-31-2010, 06:59 AM
@ Reese...thank you baby, but I think you have some AWESOME tata's as well to go along with that bangin' bod of your's

Bigtex, thank you...lets see if we can fit your head in the middle Boobie sandwich anyone? hehe Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Thanks sweet checks love your new avatar. Sexy, Now we have meat for the sandwhich poor Bigtex. Happy New Year to everyone I miss Austin...