hangem high

See what I mean?
See what I mean? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yes COIdiot, we see what you mean!

COIdiot -----> <----- "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot
For those of you new here, what BigAssSux is referring to is an old barroom joke. I learned many years ago that if someone in a bar says to you, "Are you a turtle?", that person will have to buy you a drink if you respond, "You bet your sweet ass I am!" When my friend Iffy asked that in a thread a long time ago, I responded with the correct response, hoping to get a drink at some point, and, besides, it's funny. BigAssSux, in his trademark moronic and feeble-minded way has taken it out of context, and thinks he's being funny. He's not, and we all know it. He's too stupid for real conversation, so let him have his fun. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Keep backpedaling, Whiny. Ooops! You can't anymore!

Bitch Tits has painted himself into another shitty situation. Go Bitch Tits!
See? They are sniggling like kindergarteners who just heard the word "poop" for the first time. Mental midgets. Harmless.
See? They are sniggling like kindergarteners who just heard the word "poop" for the first time. Mental midgets. Harmless. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, don't worry!

The deep, dark secrets relating to your Homo lifestyle are safe with me!

What you do in the privacy of your corner stall Glory Hole, located in the Salina Bus Station is none of my business.

I'm not telling anyone! Shhh!
COIdiot, don't worry!

The deep, dark secrets relating to your Homo lifestyle are safe with me!

What you do in the privacy of your corner stall Glory Hole, located in the Salina Bus Station is none of my business.

I'm not telling anyone! Shhh! Originally Posted by bigtex

That's NOT bubble wrap popping every time you sit down, BGItex the "White Al Sharpton...
That's NOT bubble wrap popping every time you sit down, BGItex the "White Al Sharpton... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Awww, did COIdiot's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot get his itty bitty feelings hurt?

Poor "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot!

He doesn't mind it when I say things about "Sweet Ass" IIFFYIdiot. But he gets his feelings hurt when I expose his ATF boyfriend (COIdiot) for being the HomoIdiot that we all know he is.