HOUSTON'S SEXY YOUNG CHYANNE ! SHE IS A MUST SEE WHEN IN HOUSTON !

Why wouldn't he just use the review form?

~
When you bump the ad to the top ... you can edit it, or keep it the same. As soon as you edit it, the previous ad is gone.

You are also allowed to edit your ad as many times as you would like while it is still active.

I update my ad with my hous daily, yet I have not paid $12 and bumped it to the top since Monday.

Excellent Reviews! Come Enjoy My 4 Part Massage! Now Booking For SUNDAY ... 5pm to 10pm - 29

Posted: Monday, June 4, 2012 3:35 PM

Reply: click here

* * * * I will be available Sunday from 5pm to 10pm * * * * Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
This post is fucking awesome......heh
Heh
LOL
This post is fucking awesome......heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
I agree. So Brooke gets in her time machine and returns to January to review the "previous ads" that were ... err.... "gone" ..... so that she will be able to report NOW that the advertiser is lying about having been in school when she made that announcement in the "previous ads" that ARE ... err.... "gone" .....

now your talking aliens.
Some tards! LMFAO! Write a review! Mr CEO...Hehe! Fudge! Girl you know eccie was going to smell the chit on this Ad! Classic! Wonder if she has any blue water..
I agree. So Brooke gets in her time machine and returns to January to review the "previous ads" that were ... err.... "gone" ..... so that she will be able to report NOW that the advertiser is lying about having been in school when she made that announcement in the "previous ads" that ARE ... err.... "gone" .....

now your talking aliens. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL ... stop that She has been milking that “ I am full time student at the university of Texas at Austin” so hard, for so long that it is impossible to forget.

I can't count the number of days where I read that shit on BP and thought to myself ... “someone should cuss you out for this BS. People have to work hard to get to UT-Austin and here you are, posting lies day after day, exploiting the great status that going to a school like that brings”

So as soon as she posted her thread I felt like god was telling me the time has come!

10-4 captain LL?
I can't count the number of days where I read that shit on BP and thought to myself ... Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I bet you can't.