well kiss our ass

Speakith the ass hole inspector. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Speaketh the liberal fag boy who can't spell worth a shit.
Speaketh the liberal fag boy who can't spell worth a shit. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Read my signature smart ass. Another dim bulb heard from ass inspector.
Read my signature smart ass. Another dim bulb heard from ass inspector. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fuck You, faggot!!
Christians in Israel? Now don't be bullshitting people here, IFFY, with that birthplace of Jesus crap.

I happen to know for a fact that Jesus was born in Del Rio, and still lives there! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I live there as much as possible, and I have a home in Tel Aviv. I consider it my country. My wife likes it here better, so we are "visiting" to give her some mental health time without the stress of Israel. Eventually, we will move back. In the interim, some things in this country aren't totally fucked up completely, at least not yet. So, it is fun to visit some of the girls I've seen before. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You have no integrity and no credibility. You advocate the US sending what would end up being 1,000's of our kids to their deaths if a war broke out but you don't even have enough balls to live over there full time during peace? You're a freaking coward and a disgrace to the millions of Israeli's who have lived, fought, and died to defend their family, neighbors, and countrymen for the last 60+ years.

If you just want to be a peace loving person who avoids conflict, stays away from trouble, and supports the men and women in your countries military, I can understand and respect that. As soon as you start being a proponent for war and other people dying, you better be willing to pick up a rifle stand a line, because anything else just screams your a coward.
JD, let's say the Bible is historically accurate. How does a grant of land by the god of the Jews 4,000 years ago translate into taking the land from people who do not recognize that god as God, (or at least interpret those writings differently) and who have lived there for 2,000 years?

The only way the creation of Israel makes sense is that it guarantees a steady demand for the implements of war. We are not defending freedom or democracy by supporting Israel, we are supporting Halliburton, Lockheed, and other defense contractors. None of them are worth a single drop of American (or any other nationality) blood.
Fuck You, faggot!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Brilliant statement LOL Are you a non denominational ass hole inspector or just a Jewish ass hole inspector?
Christians in Israel? Now don't be bullshitting people here, IFFY, with that birthplace of Jesus crap.

I happen to know for a fact that Jesus was born in Del Rio, and still lives there! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bullshit! everyone knows Jesus left Chicago and he's headin' for New Orleans! ZZ Top said so. that's the gospel ZZ Top style.

did i mention he turned muddy water into wine?
You have no integrity and no credibility. You advocate the US sending what would end up being 1,000's of our kids to their deaths if a war broke out but you don't even have enough balls to live over there full time during peace? You're a freaking coward and a disgrace to the millions of Israeli's who have lived, fought, and died to defend their family, neighbors, and countrymen for the last 60+ years.

If you just want to be a peace loving person who avoids conflict, stays away from trouble, and supports the men and women in your countries military, I can understand and respect that. As soon as you start being a proponent for war and other people dying, you better be willing to pick up a rifle stand a line, because anything else just screams your a coward. Originally Posted by citizen44
It is always a state of war in Israel, and since I lived there and you haven't, get a grip. The generals, politicians, and defense contractors love that young guys are willing to die for the artificial construct of man known as a nation state. I would die for God, family, or race - but not some nation - unless the nation was there to ensure the survival of my race, which is exactly what Israel is there for and why Americans should fight and die for it.
It is always a state of war in Israel, and since I lived there and you haven't, get a grip. The generals, politicians, and defense contractors love that young guys are willing to die for the artificial construct of man known as a nation state. I would die for God, family, or race - but not some nation - unless the nation was there to ensure the survival of my race, which is exactly what Israel is there for and why Americans should fight and die for it. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Since you seem to have no issue with other people dying to solve your peoples problems, I'll remind you of one important fact. Israel has a full nuclear arsenal and multiple different delivery vehicles. Go back over there and start lobbying your people/government to solve your own problems. As you said, I'm sure you'll have the full faith and support of your political/military/business establishments.
Ok - thanks for the advice, and have a nice day.