Income Tax Season...........

Do pimps get to file as head of household on their taxes? That's a huge tax credit Originally Posted by hardnfast
I need to stop sneaking peeks at the ICKY while at work
:new tie time:
Fuck the IRS....ijs.
^^^What he said and April 15th
  • Trey
  • 04-03-2014, 02:19 PM
You still calling me fat? Honey I'm fine, I'm not built for skinny, only sexy! I work out and have done nothing but invest in myself! You know you like the big booty

I also hope to be on a to do list for some of these guys getting tax returns back! I agree, a great time with a provider is exactly how you should spend your taxes! I claim my own on another business, and I don't dare try to write off incall and condom expenses along with lingerie. Being a provider can be expensive as well. Write offs would be sweet! Originally Posted by bustyamy
I named no names in that statement. Truthfully I need to find my own workout person (won't be that guy). For you ladies this is a sell your body biz and you gotta keep in shape as you already know. I do think you've done a great job cutting the pounds. It don't matter if the doc helped, just matters that it got done. Most these ladies (and I could name a few) have posted on the board of trying to cut the fat only to be even fatter the next month and so on. So at least you are trying. I don't think I will ever be wanting to see that booty, to wide and flat for me.

Had to ad that last part I was being to nice .

And to stay on topic good luck on your taxes.
Fuck the IRS....ijs. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
^^^What he said and April 15th Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Right on!! Especially if you pay every muthafuckin' year!!
I named no names in that statement. Truthfully I need to find my own workout person (won't be that guy). For you ladies this is a sell your body biz and you gotta keep in shape as you already know. I do think you've done a great job cutting the pounds. It don't matter if the doc helped, just matters that it got done. Most these ladies (and I could name a few) have posted on the board of trying to cut the fat only to be even fatter the next month and so on. So at least you are trying. I don't think I will ever be wanting to see that booty, to wide and flat for me.

Had to ad that last part I was being to nice .

And to stay on topic good luck on your taxes. Originally Posted by Trey

Actually it's not flat anymore, I got a donk! And just because you don't see white girl, I know you aren't racist I got a Coco Austin booty, almost lol. And it bounces back sexy too. Time to twerk twerk Anyone else cash in your tax check and cum check it out! And thanks for the compliment the 2 minutes it lasted
I pay too much fucking taxes every year....yes, it's a slow time...fuck them.
If you make over a 100k and are single with no dependents , you're pretty much fucked. Originally Posted by hardnfast
Yeah but the other 11 months of the year are fuckin sweet! Besides this is how I get down during tax season.. Bitches be like..
Whuuuuuuu.... (followed wit' dat' beat...)...
Yeah but the other 11 months of the year are fuckin sweet! Besides this is how I get down during tax season.. Bitches be like..
Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
LMMFAO!!!!!!
I spend my entire tax return on fried chicken.
Originally Posted by Zane D. Grayson
True Dat!!!
  • R.M.
  • 04-04-2014, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=Roxxie Starr;1055156746]"Looky Looky" What someone just emailed me..(In case your attacked by captain save a ho's pimp. Here is a rear angle) Now isn't that some sweet dark chocolate! Shame on you (Subway).......

(staff edit - removing Powder Room/ Infoshare content - Lea)

who sent this to you?
who sent this to you? Originally Posted by R.M.
Maybe you missed my first warning regarding going off topic.....don't!
  • R.M.
  • 04-04-2014, 01:37 PM
You ladies need to start a new thread on workout guy there before Mojo lays his own pimp hand down on Yall. He already said it once. Some of you ladies need a workout guy as it is, I ain't sayin that's the guy but hell do something.

Anyway yeah when I get taxes back I spend it on hoes. Originally Posted by Trey
My apologizes Mojo. Thanks Trey. Happy tax season.