WORD CRIMES

Ditto Kendall...and ditto on Laura Lynn also! Lol
Amen, the sweet baby tebow would approve of Kendall's posts.
JR,
Have you translated this yet?

It takes longer to create it in this pidgin English form, with some Ebonics thrown in, than it does to do it properly.

Video definitely worth washing! (sic) Like your ass before fucking a whore!

Hooked on phonics worked for me. Don't go fucking it up by being a word Nazi asshole!! This be about whores and fucking not grammar.
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
Chainsaw is wrong. Its about communication and the ability to communicate. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not quite, four triangles and a square. Which do you prefer, a walker or a crutch?That excuse is a crutch, simply a fall back position for someone who cannot, or more likely never bothered to learn the basic rules of the English language.
"Oh it's all right, you can understand what I meant". Sure I can, but it's a time wasting inconvenience to translate such senseless drivel (not communication) into something relevant like taint.
On an shmb, I'm not a stickler, but in the real world, it's a major pet peeve when correct grammar, spelling, and proper word usage are not adhered to. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Being a smartass here( but it is an improvement - I used to be a dumbass)

Did you mean "are something to which are not adhered" (wouldn't want to end a sentence with a preposition"
We all know people that just cannot get it right. I received an email from a new college graduate that was written in text message slang. I responded back and copied his manager.

The linck explains things nicely:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc Originally Posted by pyramider
I hate to point this out, but linck is actually spelled link.
The c is a trip down memory trail of a provider in Houston, and is done on purpose and not due to being illiterate. Originally Posted by pyramider
I hate to point this out, but linck is actually spelled link. Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Nice try, but if you had read the thread ...