DED's MPCFS List: Fall Edition 2010

Spent some time in county jail Originally Posted by ibechill
I'd have gotten more ass in county jail than in Iraq...I'm pretty cute...I'm just sayin'...
If DED had seen me this year, I'd be #1.. Jus saying! LOL Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Dickem's pretty devious; I wouldn't put it past him to use your absence from that list as a form of foreplay

I think it's working if you got your gameface on.

Yep.
If DED had seen me this year, I'd be #1.. Jus saying! LOL Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Can I plead the fifth??? We'll see where you fall on the Winter Edition, my guess, somewhere close to the top

Now, you and Wakeup get a room and stop hijacking my thread...

..and Mila, you need to take down the ASS pic in your sig line, you make it HARD on a brother....just sayin'
Now, you and Wakeup get a room and stop hijacking my thread... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Working on it dude...on the phone now...I mean the "get a room" part, not the "stop hijacking" part...

EDIT: Done and scheduled...back to your regular thread...
Mmmmuah Lisa,thanks so much babe! It means alot for you to include me DED Thank you again hon! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Any list that dont have Mila on it, isn't really much of a list......IMHO!..........
Since DED has become a Mod, his hands are full right now...........So, I been coming off the bench and going in for him.............LOL
Can I plead the fifth??? We'll see where you fall on the Winter Edition, my guess, somewhere close to the top

Now, you and Wakeup get a room and stop hijacking my thread...

..and Mila, you need to take down the ASS pic in your sig line, you make it HARD on a brother....just sayin' Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thats what im trying to do make itHARD for you Soulman I hope Im at the top of yours too baby!!!
That ass pic is classic, please leave it be..lol
Thats what im trying to do make itHARD for you Soulman I hope Im at the top of yours too baby!!! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Mila now that just ain't right. It don't just affect him, it affects us all
when does this white girl get to try out?
when does this white girl get to try out? Originally Posted by SexyMichelle4U
...You already know the answer to that, or did you forget about our conversation during chat the other night.

You gots to "bring it" if you want to make this list
oh Ill bring it bud, swingers club means witnesses!
Sounds like SexyMichelle is bringing her "A" game
oh Ill bring it bud, swingers club means witnesses! Originally Posted by SexyMichelle4U
Sounds like SexyMichelle is bringing her "A" game Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
We will see...
Since we have similar taste your list isn't that surprising. I mean seriously bro, if you're getting their "A" game then what are the rest of us schmucks getting? I hate that you hit tail before me and leave them looking like wheat-thins when I get there. I'm a stop hating now cause I know you speak word. Three of those fine ladies I WILL see before the year is out.