ThePlayer is a a liar and on many girl's DO NOT SEE LIST.

You think that bumping these threads over and over is going to work out well for you?
I wonder if all three threADS can be combined and placed in National. If anyone can do it Mokoa can!

I never claimed Las Vegas was violent.
It's obvious ThePlayer really likes stalking me. He is bringing up something that happened 2 and a half years ago which you have to really search for on my page.. Lol? Get a life and stop stalking me on all my reviews.
You even are commenting about me on Candi Staxxs post. Obsessed much??
I'm not sure how many times I have to RTP your comments to show the mods you are "CYBER STALKING" me... Per Eccie rules. ... But I guess I'll have to keep doing it. Maybe eventually they will help out.
But yeah, keep bumping the thread ThePlayer, so everyone can see your true colors coming out!!
You think responding to him is going to work out well for you?

Both of you would be well served to shut the fuck up...but since I'm not telling you two to shut the fuck up, I doubt you will...so carry on...
With this playing out in at least 3 threads it is harder to follow than Sleep No More!
I never claimed Las Vegas was violent.
It's obvious ThePlayer really likes stalking me. He is bringing up something that happened 2 and a half years ago which you have to really search for on my page.. Lol? Get a life and stop stalking me on all my reviews.
You even are commenting about me on Candi Staxxs post. Obsessed much??
I'm not sure how many times I have to RTP your comments to show the mods you are "CYBER STALKING" me... Per Eccie rules. ... But I guess I'll have to keep doing it. Maybe eventually they will help out.
But yeah, keep bumping the thread ThePlayer, so everyone can see your true colors coming out!! Originally Posted by Ember Simmers
I've been stalking you guilty as charged!
Still no response on the lies? Ember don't forget to respond to Las Vegas in the Houston coed forum babe!

Let me know when you want some make up sex and money
  • Netx9
  • 08-31-2014, 12:00 PM
Still no response on the lies? Ember don't forget to respond to Las Vegas in the Houston coed forum babe!

Let me know when you want some make up sex and money Originally Posted by The Player
No idea what's going on but as an observer, your cavalier attitude, non-denial denial ("she can't prove it") and comments about a video you claim to have (perhaps as a threat/taunting?) all don't lend to your credibility.
No idea what's going on but as an observer, your cavalier attitude, non-denial denial ("she can't prove it") and comments about a video you claim to have (perhaps as a threat/taunting?) all don't lend to your credibility. Originally Posted by Netx9
You're being way to nice. He is blowing smoke out his ass! A few hookers say no to him and he loses his mind! Amateur...
  • Netx9
  • 08-31-2014, 12:23 PM
You're being way to nice. He is blowing smoke out his ass! A few hookers say no to him and he loses his mind! Amateur... Originally Posted by Still Looking
They say no sometimes? That's gotta suck!

(jk, it's happened to me too )
Ember do I have pics of you and video of you and me sweetheart? No need to lie? This attack came out of the blue.

Be nice and tell them babe
You're being way to nice. He is blowing smoke out his ass! A few hookers say no to him and he loses his mind! Amateur... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Rumour and innuendo rampant on the boards, I know i've heard about the Player in the past. But the frequency of drama and his handle coming together kinda makes me think where there is smoke.....
They say no sometimes? That's gotta suck!

(jk, it's happened to me too ) Originally Posted by Netx9
As a gentleman you handle that in a much different way that "Stinky". (aka The Player)
  • Netx9
  • 08-31-2014, 12:43 PM
Ember do I have pics of you and video of you and me sweetheart? No need to lie? This attack came out of the blue.

Be nice and tell them babe Originally Posted by The Player
Dude, that's kinda the point. You've seen her. Check. If you have video/pics of you guys, taunting her with them is pretty classless. Wonder how many fewer girls will be willing to do video or pics with you, if they see you at all. Denying the lies is one thing - only you two know the truth. Bold and needling taunts about videos/pics is all you. I'm beginning to suspect this didn't come "out of the blue".
I'm beginning to suspect this didn't come "out of the blue". Originally Posted by Netx9
The only thing around here that comes out of the blue is Bonn jizz.