Hello, can you hear me Hello! Yes you!

Marcus, I love the way you write.
TY. I edited it.
We fucked there didn't we though. LOL.
Did we???
I guess not.
Or maybe we did! I'm not telling...
If we didn't we would need a weekend to work it out.
Lady Y, still recovering from you fucking me...and us fucking him. It's really all a blur on who was fucking who but my pussy needs ice.
Lady Y, still recovering from you fucking me...and us fucking him. It's really all a blur on who was fucking who but my pussy needs ice. Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Wow!!!this is one of the hottest post I've ever read!!! Get woody just reading it and yes I would love to watch that ice melt ,maybe more.
If we didn't we would need a weekend to work it out. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Get on it, I'm waiting.
Wow!!!this is one of the hottest post I've ever read!!! Get woody just reading it and yes I would love to watch that ice melt ,maybe more. Originally Posted by daredevil321
You could cum help us apply the ice and lick the drips!
You could cum help us apply the ice and lick the drips! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Yes I'm always willing to help a couple of girls in need .Sounds quite tasty too!
My most recent experience involved a suction cup dildo getting slammed doggy style... and I mean she was pounding it.. and trying to concentrate on me down her throat... alas I was in AZ on a job so no review to share but damn... super fun
. I'm quiet on the board only because my realm of travel only brings me here ever so often
. Ms lady Y.. always intrigues me!!
You could have posted it on the Arizona board! Just saying! ;-)
My most recent experience involved a suction cup dildo getting slammed doggy style... and I mean she was pounding it.. and trying to concentrate on me down her throat... alas I was in AZ on a job so no review to share but damn... super fun
. I'm quiet on the board only because my realm of travel only brings me here ever so often
. Ms lady Y.. always intrigues me!! Originally Posted by oilcanmancan
They broke the mold with me! lol