I WOULD GO ON A MORNING JOG
OR TWO
OR THERE
mAYBE I COULD JUST COME FOR COFFE!!!!!!!!!!!1

OR TWO
OR THERE
mAYBE I COULD JUST COME FOR COFFE!!!!!!!!!!!1 Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I would go for a jog with you but I dont think I could keep up, I would have to settle for the coffee!!! I would keep a good supply of root beer for you too.

OR TWO
OR THERE
mAYBE I COULD JUST COME FOR COFFE!!!!!!!!!!!1 Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Drop on in, Sydney! Its' never too early to get out the corkscrew and open up a bottle of pinot grigio.
  • sadie
  • 01-25-2010, 09:24 AM
Drop on in, Sydney! Its' never too early to get out the corkscrew and open up a bottle of pinot grigio. Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
Believe or not BB, for a good portion of the healthy,functional, sector of society, TOO EARLY to pop the cork does exist. I am not reminded of that until I get away from you. LOL
Believe or not BB, for a good portion of the healthy,functional, sector of society, TOO EARLY to pop the cork does exist. I am not reminded of that until I get away from you. LOL Originally Posted by sadie
Feh.

It's always 5:00 somewhere.

Cheers,

bcg
Believe or not BB, for a good portion of the healthy,functional, sector of society, TOO EARLY to pop the cork does exist. I am not reminded of that until I get away from you. LOL Originally Posted by sadie
Did anyone say I was a part of the healthy, functional, sector of society???? I know, Sadie, we'll open it at midnight and leave it in the fridge so its already open when Sydney drops by!
Hey Paw Paw,

I saw Larry today. He said, "Thanks for the meal." I think that was a reference to when he was in your panties He didn't go into any details though. Made me want to crush him like a bug!!
I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS EARLIER TODAY~ DAYS LIKE THESE WOULD BE AWESOME FOR THE NEIGHBOR HOOD!!!!

THROUGH THE SNOW....

AND PAM DEF SOME COFFEE.....ARK YES THE PINOT AFTER I GET DONE SNOW SURFING LOL..

I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS EARLIER TODAY~ DAYS LIKE THESE WOULD BE AWESOME FOR THE NEIGHBOR HOOD!!!!

THROUGH THE SNOW....

AND PAM DEF SOME COFFEE.....ARK YES THE PINOT AFTER I GET DONE SNOW SURFING LOL..

Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Drop on by, Syd. Join me at Sadie's house. She's have a slush and lush party! LOL
Now Now Randi...you and I both know a neighborhood is not complete without the Crazy Lady that lives on the corner with waaaay to many animals..Night gown tucked in her panties...Cig hangin out her mouth...Whisky class in her hand.. Talking to her new imaginary neighbor named Paco...And finishing the day singing a song (preferibly from the 70's) Nekkid on the front porch. Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
Sounds like Maxine!!

Huck
I finally found everybody....Hello!!!! Originally Posted by Erica - Arkansas
welcome Erica!!!
Damn it's good to read Pam again!!!