Bush: Making a comeback?

• Tetas
  • 12-19-2014, 09:01 AM
As a side note, shaven pubic areas are NOT absolute protection against crab lice. They can live in other areas of body hair, including eyebrows....
I love a neatly trimmed landing strip....as for politics we should leave the Bushes in the past.
Diving in the bush is always a turn on.....
I am not a fan of keeping a bush on me or in politics. I love to drive on the bush too Texas Cowboy.
  • BLM69
  • 12-20-2014, 07:48 PM
No bush for me. In politics or sex. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
X2, I love it bald and smooth.
I don't have the historical perspective to know what decades past hairy kitties were or weren't popular. But I'm glad, the bush is "in" again.

Hopefully enough folks continue to dispel misconceptions that folks with bushes are unhygienic.
I was a kid in the 1970s, so the imprint of the bush is too great. I love a WOMAN with a trimmed triangle, or the landing strip, medium or small. A little hair gives me something else to play with. And, I just think it's more interesting. I like that the woman decides what 'style' to have.

There are too many people who are really into bush-less/bald. Even though I don't get it, I'm not going to argue with you all. It's just not my 'time period'...kinda like photos of popular French women of the 1920s-1930s, with hairy pits. I don't care how hot they were (to the great artists of the time), I couldn't handle that. So, yes, I'm a selective hypocrite.