I have a fun little going away present for all of you...

over/under on that Rand is me Originally Posted by rockerrick
Since all future decisions are made on past performance. UNDER!!
over/under on that Rand is me Originally Posted by rockerrick
You're The Apologist - why would I commend you for pointing out Austin Guideline ambiguity, as pertains to the de facto mod and his chortles?

You had your day. You folded.
I folded because I tried being civil with someone I actually know?
Whatever troll! Keep hiding in keyboardland Johnny.
Shouldn't this be in Tryst?! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I GET it! That is hilarious!
I folded because I became an underling ... Originally Posted by rockerrick
I'm only curious as to the price.
Underling really? Who's got the most post debating with him in all these threads?
So what proof did you bring for your allegations against Whispers in SA when he asked you?
I admitted to making shit up to hurt him, you and your alternate handle Inspector Farquar brought nothing but your big fucking mouths!
Underling really? Who's got the most post debating with him in all these threads?
So what proof did you bring for your allegations against Whispers in SA when he asked you?
I admitted to making shit up to hurt him, you and your alternate handle Inspector Farquar brought nothing but your big fucking mouths! Originally Posted by rockerrick
That's all he has.... One of the most close minded and butt hurt I've seen over the years.... When someone disagrees with him agreeing with me it's because I paid them off..... None of the Mods have any ability to think for themselves and are intimidated by me.... I think along the way somewhere he found out I fucked one of his ATFs.... Ya know he actually cried when he found out a lady making him feel special was copying the same message she sent him to other guys right?

He's so blinded by his wish for someone... anyone.... to see things his way that he does not understand that you and I still disagree on a lot.... If he IS Farquar it's probably becuase he needed someone to buddy up with so badly that he simply created him....
  • Logic
  • 01-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Bumped
bump? really? on a 3 yr old thread? I think not.