People amuse me.

... because he is a true tard...... Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Never truer words....
It looks to me like someone has a guilty conscience otherwise there wouldn't be so much denying, concern and drama.
It looks to me like someone has a guilty conscience otherwise there wouldn't be so much denying, concern and drama. Originally Posted by Ishootblanks

So I should let someone lie about me to save their ass and ignore it?
Why did he get to remove the part of his post where he threw even more blame on SS?? I have a few posts I would like half removed..... If that's cool?.. Originally Posted by Gemma34
It wasn't just SS he was throwing blame on. Apparently there are "6 other guys" talking about me in the ML, claiming that they KNOW for A FACT that I'm managed. If that's true, all I have to say is they are simple fools. (And I do mean IF that's true, because as you can clearly see, Ict likes to lie and create drama.)
This is an unfortunate situation for sure.

*Added tags - JCM Originally Posted by Ictpssylvr

The only thing that's unfortunate is that I once called you a friend.

Now others can clearly see you've duped them, too.
Good luck with keeping trust amongst the menfolk.
Gemma, it probably had to do with the fact he shared info from the men's lounge per say Originally Posted by Grizzly
He sure did, and I was lucky enough to get the chance to see it.

One question: How comfy are all of you men now, sharing info with someone who not only lies, but discloses your private conversations?
SS I think you are such an amazing lady. You always have the right thing to say. Thank you for that doll. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Aww, thanks, Kaylen! That means a lot to me! I think you're amazing, too.
I always appreciate our good heart to heart talks!
It looks to me like someone has a guilty conscience otherwise there wouldn't be so much denying, concern and drama. Originally Posted by Ishootblanks
I'm going to assume this is directed at ict, since it's been made pretty clear that he's the one who created the drama with his original post on the other board. I know I'M certainly guilt free and will sleep well tonight!
This hobby is going to kill me. To me, if she tells me she doesn't have a manager and the guy doesn't tell me he is a manager, then there is no way for me to know 100% for sure. To me, it doesn't matter if she tells me one way or the other anyway, I will still have one eye watching for him and the other watching that shaved dinner plate she has.

At least if I die in this hobby it will be the way I want.....Either saving someones life, defending a lady or with my head and tongue buried deep in between her legs. Works for me no matter which it is. Hell, I won't be around later to complain anyway.
One question: How comfy are all of you men now, sharing info with someone who not only lies, but discloses your private conversations? Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
I'm okay with it. I shouldn't be saying anything behind your back that I can't say to you face to face anyway. Doesn't mean I won't screw up from time to time (I am a guy after all), but I will own up to it. (I hope)
I'm okay with it. I shouldn't be saying anything behind your back that I can't say to you face to face anyway. Doesn't mean I won't screw up from time to time (I am a guy after all), but I will own up to it. (I hope) Originally Posted by skbinks
Well, a lot of guys here seem to like to gossip like a group of church ladies, then run hiding with their tail between their legs when allegations are made and proven to be untrue, BLATANTLY. Glad to know you're a man of your word and have good character.

Another question for the men: How would you like it if a lady was telling all the other providers in the powder room that you roughed her up, robbed her, did her wrong somehow, and people just believed her because she's been around a while, so therefore she must be telling the truth, right?!
Well, a lot of guys here seem to like to gossip like a group of church ladies, then run hiding with their tail between their legs when allegations are made and proven to be untrue, BLATANTLY. Glad to know you're a man of your word and have good character. Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
I try. Doesn't mean I won't screw up. It's human nature.

Another question for the men: How would you like it if a lady was telling all the other providers in the powder room that you roughed her up, robbed her, did her wrong somehow, and people just believed her because she's been around a while, so therefore she must be telling the truth, right?! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Good example. I would hate that if it wasn't true. But if I actually did it, they should be able to prove it and I'd hope someone would come and shoot me.
It wasn't just SS he was throwing blame on. Apparently there are "6 other guys" talking about me in the ML, claiming that they KNOW for A FACT that I'm managed. If that's true, all I have to say is they are simple fools. (And I do mean IF that's true, because as you can clearly see, Ict likes to lie and create drama.) Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
OH Wow! Guess, I missed that! LOL!

Aww, boy gossipers...gotta love it!

..But if I actually did it, they should be able to prove it and.... Originally Posted by skbinks
This is usually the provin' it process right here hun. lol!
I'm okay with it. I shouldn't be saying anything behind your back that I can't say to you face to face anyway. Doesn't mean I won't screw up from time to time (I am a guy after all), but I will own up to it. (I hope) Originally Posted by skbinks
Your statement is exactly right.

We all screw up from time to time. Owning up to it and taking responsibility for your actions is key to future growth.

You can learn from your mistakes and take responsibility for them and become a better person

OR

You can lie and manipulate shit and become better at that.