does Obama love America or .. not?

It would seem like the gotcha game would get old eventually. If the President corrected his mistake, people should accept it and move on down the road. Originally Posted by DSK
"Forgiveness", you ask!?!?! Consider for a moment how often you have heard the lib-retard meme, "I can see Russia from my house." Then remember, Palin never even said those words; so, wherefore shall this "forgiveness" thing begin?
"Forgiveness", you ask!?!?! Consider for a moment how often you have heard the lib-retard meme, "I can see Russia from my house." Then remember, Palin never even said those words; so, wherefore shall this "forgiveness" thing begin?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Anyone with half a brain knows she didn't say that. And she wasn't president.
Anyone with half a brain knows she didn't say that. And she wasn't president. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Looks like your lib-retarded talking heads at the MSM have "half a brain", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion: "ABC's Harris Falsely Hits Sarah Palin as the 'Woman Who Says She Can See Russia from Her House'" - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-w....C7WXoNRn.dpuf.

Now, just imagine the minuscule, fractional portion of a brain one of your lib-retarded compatriots viewing ABC has, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion:
  • DSK
  • 03-04-2015, 05:33 AM
Yes, I understand it is a difficult step to make for the party that thinks it has been wronged. There is too much vitriol on each side for anyone to feel like they should take that first step. The house is divided against itself, who knows if it will ever heal?
Looks like your lib-retarded talking heads at the MSM have "half a brain", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion: "ABC's Harris Falsely Hits Sarah Palin as the 'Woman Who Says She Can See Russia from Her House'" - See more at: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-w....C7WXoNRn.dpuf.

Now, just imagine the minuscule, fractional portion of a brain one of your lib-retarded compatriots viewing ABC has, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion:
From this post is there any reason to assume that IBIdiot anything more than a bitter, frustrated and ignorant toad without any type of social skills?

OK. I forgot ASSHOLE!

Don't be conciliatory to this toad. You'll only encourage more of his venomous outbursts.

Palin said you could see Russia from Alaska. Allegedly.

From this post is there any reason to assume that IBIdiot anything more than a bitter, frustrated and ignorant toad without any type of social skills?

OK. I forgot ASSHOLE!

Don't be conciliatory to this toad. You'll only encourage more of his venomous outbursts.

Palin said you could see Russia from Alaska. Allegedly.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Notice how your stupid ass insult doesn't change the factual account of an incident wherein an ABC talking head **news** broadcaster misquoted Palin while on air, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.