Petition calls for John- Boehner to be Prosecuted for colluding with Netanyahu.

Guess they don't teach .. the nuances of english in Jihadi school, ... Originally Posted by shanm
Like I said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ remedial English for BT's Butt-Buddy!

Apparently "they" don't teach English at all.

It's generally better to learn THE BASICS before trying out the "nuances"!

But you obviously have some learning and maturing to do. So time is on your side.
Boehner should be prosecuted for collusion with Nancy Pelosi and the corrupt Democrats.
Boehner should be prosecuted for collusion with this country's enemies: Nancy Pelosi and the corrupt Democrats. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
FTFY
But the real corruption looks to be Obama critic; Senator Menendez Democrat of NJ.....

Strong supporter of Netanyahu....and critiqued Obama's Iran policy as being "talking points straight out of Tehran"...............
Obama DOJ prepares criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/politi...arges-planned/
Boehner should be prosecuted for collusion with Nancy Pelosi and the corrupt Democrats. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Speaking of Nancy.

Did you notice how she turned around to give it up for Greek?

When she wants to show her appreciation she goes all out!!!!!!!!
  • shanm
  • 03-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Like I said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ remedial English for BT's Butt-Buddy!

Apparently "they" don't teach English at all.

It's generally better to learn THE BASICS before trying out the "nuances"!

But you obviously have some learning and maturing to do. So time is on your side. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well isn't LexusIdiot the poppa grammar Nazi today! Shame LexusIdiots favorite president, daddy Bush, never went the same way.
"Diplomacy and assistance is also required to help the millions of displaced Iraqis." Odumbo, Feb 27, 2009.
  • shanm
  • 03-06-2015, 01:17 PM
"Diplomacy and assistance is also required to help the millions of displaced Iraqis." Odumbo, Feb 27, 2009. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Making multiple nouns the subject and using a singular verb satisfies the subject verb agreement.

In other words, complete fucking fail IB Idiot!
Making multiple nouns the subject and using a singular verb satisfies the subject verb agreement.

In other words, complete fucking fail IB Idiot!
Originally Posted by shanm
You're a demonstrably stupid liar, shamman.

1. When the subject of a sentence is composed of two or more nouns or pronouns connected by and, use a plural verb.
https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/599/01/
BTW, shamman, despite your deflection, the source of the confusion -- which YOU stupidly chose to take issue with and pillory -- is still attributable to your butt-buddy's failure to employ correct subject-verb agreement.

"Each of these institutions are full of honorable men and women doing important work that helps our country prosper." Odumbo, 27 Jan 2010.
IBH ... You forget that Obaminable is a "HAAAWFAAAD" graduate.

BT's lap boy, Shamful, is trying so hard to be relevant. Sad, but obvious.
  • shanm
  • 03-06-2015, 02:32 PM
You're a demonstrably stupid liar, shamman.

BTW, shamman, despite your deflection, the source of the confusion -- which YOU stupidly chose to take issue with and pillory -- is still attributable to your butt-buddy's failure to employ correct subject-verb agreement.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IBMoron how many times to you plan to get owned on this thread?

When you make two or more Nouns a singular subject, "is" and "are" ARE both an acceptable word to use. I, unlike you, don't need to open a dictionary for this

Example: Breaking and Entering is against the law.

"Each of these institutions are full of honorable men and women doing important work that helps our country prosper."
Odumbo, 27 Jan 2010.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again, IBIdiot, institutions is the subject, is plural and therefore, both "is" and "are" are acceptable.

I guess english is hard to learn when the only school you attend is Westboro Baptist Sunday school!

IBMORON
I B MORON Originally Posted by shanm
You are indeed a moron, shamman ... in addition to being stupid and a liar. You gotta be one of those dumb fucks your butt-buddy's article was talking about.

1. When the subject of a sentence is composed of two or more nouns or pronouns connected by and, use a plural verb.

... and "each" is the subject in Odumbo's sentence, shamman:

6. The words each, each one, either, neither, everyone, everybody, anybody, anyone, nobody, somebody, someone, and no one are singular and require a singular verb.
Each of these hot dogs is juicy.

"Obviously, our efforts to continue to go after extremist organizations that would do harm to the homeland is uppermost on our minds," Odumbo, Jan 28, 2009.
  • DSK
  • 03-06-2015, 03:02 PM
But the real corruption looks to be Obama critic; Senator Menendez Democrat of NJ.....

Strong supporter of Netanyahu....and critiqued Obama's Iran policy as being "talking points straight out of Tehran"...............
Obama DOJ prepares criminal corruption charges against Senator Bob Menendez
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/politi...arges-planned/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
If what Holder's Justice Department alleges to be true is really the case, it looks like that Senator is going down, even though he is in Obama's party. That is admirable of the President, and probably indicative of an open and shut case against the Senator.
Selective prosecution................usi ng the justice department against his critics.

Standard MO for Obama.

If what Holder's Justice Department alleges to be true is really the case, it looks like that Senator is going down, even though he is in Obama's party. That is admirable of the President, and probably indicative of an open and shut case against the Senator. Originally Posted by DSK
  • shanm
  • 03-06-2015, 03:22 PM
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]I am indeed a moron ... in addition to being stupid and a liar. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The fact that you have to go and research this is hilarious on its own

Each of these forums (predefined subject) ARE filled with Klan members(plural nouns) like IBMoron and LLIdiot