ECCIE Staff addition Houston welcome Htowner

He's got a cool avatar though! Originally Posted by Gator42
Htowner, give me her tel # or else I will give you hell trying to moderate me
  • MLisa
  • 02-02-2010, 08:14 AM
Being a mod is not easy task I would have to liken it too running a nursery school full of hyperactive youngin's, make that mouthy, smart alecky, youngin's.
hehe Good Luck H-towner. I know you will have fun either way, you always find away.
congratulations and good luck!!!
Way to go Htowner!
Welcome Htowner. I haven't read any post from you, since I left Houston. Looking forward to reading some of your encounters. ;-) Keep posting bro!
  • Dad
  • 02-05-2010, 09:37 PM
He's got a cool avatar though! LOL
Congrats my friend!
I know you'll do a great job! Originally Posted by Gator42
Not sure about cool avatar. I got in much trouble at the P with those similar avatars/postings!
Are we going to have an un-welcome him thread now?

He was good, knew the local idiots, cool kids and a few pompous blow hards like me. I've seen worse, now we'll see if you can find better. Houston ain't Dallas and this stuff looks so easy when you aren't actually doing it.

Farewell to Moderator HTowner, 'he stomped on the Terra'- Dr Hunter S. Thompson.
+1

I thought HT was a good Mod.
As did I but I understand why he did what he did.
HtOwner was doing a good job, IMHO.
Damn disappointing to say the least. You were doing a fine job, my friend.

In the grand scheme of things, stepping down from a volunteer mod gig pales in comparison to losing say, a State Of Texas Bar Card or something, ya' know? At least you're welcome to come back and participate with your bros and reputation in tact. Beats the hell out of being forced to watch Judge Judy to get your Courtroom fix.

Thank you for your effort.
This will not turn ugly, Htowner is still a friend and in respect of that this is closed.