The Perfect Gift for Him

A Piece.. and Quiet
just make sure you name it something innocuous so he leave it as a play list on his I Pod without worry. Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Yeah, "Romantic Times with Sydney" (or something more graphic) ain't going to cut it if your wife is named Mary.
An I-tunes playlist, specific to the man can be a great present -- music is sensual and can bring up memories of time together; places you've been. You make a playlist, press the arrow and send as a gift -- just make sure you name it something innocuous so he leave it as a play list on his I Pod without worry. Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Sydney, I've never seen that feature before. Does it send a copy of the music to your "giftee" or just the playlist?
An I-tunes playlist, specific to the man can be a great present -- music is sensual and can bring up memories of time together; places you've been. You make a playlist, press the arrow and send as a gift -- just make sure you name it something innocuous so he leave it as a play list on his I Pod without worry. Originally Posted by Sydneyb
Very cool idea.
Wonderful Victoria!!
Sydney, I've never seen that feature before. Does it send a copy of the music to your "giftee" or just the playlist? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Once you create a playlist, there will be an arrow to the right and when you left click it, it shows an option to either send as a gift or publish on i tunes. You click gift and it opens up to a box where you write a personal note. It charges your i tunes account and sends the list to the persons email. It does not send songs that the recipient already has in their playlist.

As to the perfect gift; I found it this year - but can't post it until after Christmas...I can't wait to give it to him!
Once you create a playlist, there will be an arrow to the right and when you left click it, it shows an option to either send as a gift or publish on i tunes. You click gift and it opens up to a box where you write a personal note. It charges your i tunes account and sends the list to the persons email. It does not send songs that the recipient already has in their playlist.

As to the perfect gift; I found it this year - but can't post it until after Christmas...I can't wait to give it to him! Originally Posted by Sydneyb
What details do you have to know in order for this to work? I'm guessing an email address or their iTunes Account name? And, I'm guessing it won't work if you only know the hobby alias...you gotta know the RL name/acct/email address.

It'd be great if I'm wrong.
You have to have an email address only. It can be any address - it doesn't have to be the email associated with the i tunes.