Why So Many Libtards Are Deep-Down Confederate Sympathizers....

Great comeback Jew boy, where did you hear that?
  • DSK
  • 07-15-2015, 07:22 AM
Great comeback Jew boy, where did you hear that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I think it is sad that you are an anti-Semite. Seek help.

I'm not trying to out anyone. But if you think it is fair to continually address me by someone else's name, then turnabout is fair play, Ekim008.

If you aren't Ekim008, then deny it and quit calling me JL or Jewish Lawyer, and I will reciprocate.

However, if you posted information which revealed your identity, you outed yourself, which is pretty fucking stupid and not my problem.
  • DSK
  • 07-15-2015, 07:26 AM
OH, and [incorrect assignment of handle and unsubstantiated insinuation], as we discovered a couple of years ago,[edited out] etc.., as offensive and intentionally hurtful as they are, don't mean shit to ECCIE. Only one racial/ethnic slur does. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is sad that the negro has the exalted position of immunity from hateful slurs, and others have to suffer.
Unfortunately that is the path this company has chosen to take. I'm over it, but apparently you're not, bubbeleh!

Good thing you're not a FAGGOT! (Ahem)
I think it is sad that you are an anti-Semite. Seek help.

I'm not trying to out anyone. But if you think it is fair to continually address me by someone else's name, then turnabout is fair play, Ekim008.

If you aren't Ekim008, then deny it and quit calling me JL or Jewish Lawyer, and I will reciprocate.

However, if you posted information which revealed your identity, you outed yourself, which is pretty fucking stupid and not my problem. Originally Posted by DSK
Not anti Semite just never could stand the Jewish lawyer.I have not had that handle on here for years, and I have changed all the other on line ekim008's to something else ( not i'va biggen) So you and chicken dick can post whatever you want. Hard to convince anyone you aren't the JL as you say the same things the same way he did, and support the very same people he did.
  • DSK
  • 07-15-2015, 11:14 AM
Good thing you're not a FAGGOT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Agreed
Didn't say nothin' 'bout the Asian sex slave industry, though...
  • DSK
  • 07-15-2015, 12:01 PM
Didn't say nothin' 'bout the Asian sex slave industry, though... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nice of you
A wise man once told me......

"Lama.....there comes a time in a man's life when he has to put on a dress and jump into the lifeboat."

Thanks bt for the advice.