muscle heads

• bbkid
  • 12-19-2010, 09:06 AM
I'll probably be headed out to Kemah tonight. They always have some muscle cars out there and it's nice to just hang out. Home Depot, off 146 on hwy 2094, about a half mile from hwy 146. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Been there. Done that. 2 or 3 times a month, in fact.
  • Seedy
  • 12-19-2010, 09:12 AM
Again another nugget of wisdom, I'm there myself. I like to glance in the rear view mirror, but try to stay focused on the road ahead..
Dude.... I was a Pontiac man.... This was my first one, 1966 GTO....

• Seedy
  • 12-19-2010, 04:18 PM
Dude.... I was a Pontiac man.... This was my first one, 1966 GTO....

Originally Posted by srvfin
Fuck yea the grand daddy of muscle.
I'm partial to the 68-69 Camaro SS. It's not practical for me to use a restored one as my every day car, so I got the next best thing.

Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS. It retains the lineage of the old 68-69 very well when it comes to the looks. 420hp, 6.2L V-8.

I couldn't believe that Chevrolet would make an SS that had the dumbass Chevy Bowtie emblem in the front and back so I had some custom badging done to replace the ones on front and back with modern SS emblems.

The interior driver's compartment is really a throwback. Same type of styling with the chrome surrounds on the gauges, the fourpack gauges in the console under the radio, it all takes me back, while at the same time takes a modern jump. I'm very happy with it.
Dude... I would be happy with it too!... Have you fully opened it up yet and if so, what did she top out at?... I would also bet money some aftermarket company has already fine tuned a nice little performance chip for it....
Dude... I would be happy with it too!... Have you fully opened it up yet and if so, what did she top out at?... I would also bet money some aftermarket company has already fine tuned a nice little performance chip for it.... Originally Posted by srvfin
The governor kicks in at 155. It shuts the fuel injection off I think as the car just slowly loses power until you get down to 100-110 when it kicks in again. There's a lot of aftermarket for it but I'm not going to do anything while I still have warranty time left. Once that's done, I'll probably have some under-hood and under-body work to do.
Dude.... Sweet!
MY PUSSY IS GETTING WET!!!
Dude.... Even Sweeter!....
I'm partial to the 68-69 Camaro SS. It's not practical for me to use a restored one as my every day car, so I got the next best thing.

Chevrolet Camaro SS/RS. It retains the lineage of the old 68-69 very well when it comes to the looks. 420hp, 6.2L V-8.

I couldn't believe that Chevrolet would make an SS that had the dumbass Chevy Bowtie emblem in the front and back so I had some custom badging done to replace the ones on front and back with modern SS emblems.

The interior driver's compartment is really a throwback. Same type of styling with the chrome surrounds on the gauges, the fourpack gauges in the console under the radio, it all takes me back, while at the same time takes a modern jump. I'm very happy with it. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Sweet ride bro! Is it a '10 or '11?
Not a real muscle car but yet my old college car:

However the 66 , is what I would own one day:

Originally Posted by Htowner
I've always likes those old Buick mag wheels. Takes me back when my parents owned Skylarks, Centerions, Electra225's and Regals. We were LOYAL to Buicks back then. LOL!

I like these Rivies They were alternatives to pimp rides if you didn't want a Cadillac.