FOX SET OUT TO DESTROY TRUMP BUT THEY ONLY MADE HIM STRONGER

• WTF
  • 08-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Anybody thinks Trump has a shot at the nomination does not know chit about politics.

Jeb will be the nominee and if he picks the Ohio Gov as his running mate they can already start up the victory car.....unless Trump mounts a third party charge.

You didn't see Jeb fucking with Trump or Kasich fucking with the Donald.

Jeb does not need Cruz or Rubio or any of the others...he would love to have the Ohio Gov for obvious reasons.
Trump is trump, his skill lies elsewhere, he sees red when it's red Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, like he sees red coming out of Megyn Kelly's..... wherever. Trump is an ass. I want someone who can call the colors right in a classy and effective way.
Yeah, like he sees red coming out of Megyn Kelly's..... wherever. Trump is an ass. I want someone who can call the colors right in a classy and effective way.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
Classy Yeah, because when I think Lusty Tard, I think classy
Classy is knowing:

What to say

When to say it

When to stop

You strike out every time you post, sewer rat.

Anybody thinks Trump has a shot at the nomination does not know chit about politics. Originally Posted by WTF
... or "chit about" about Trump.
...he would love to have the Ohio Gov for obvious reasons. Originally Posted by WTF
President of the United States Senate!

Jeb will be the nominee and if he picks the Ohio Gov as his running mate they can already start up the victory car.....

Jeb does not need Cruz or Rubio or any of the others...he would love to have the Ohio Gov for obvious reasons. Originally Posted by WTF
you sound like the mainstream media

they always laud the rhino during the primary season

and then set out to destroy him during the general election season

id be shocked if you don't do the same
Jeb won't survive the Primary season without major damage. He may win the nomination, but I'd be shocked if he got through it without a Willie Horton...
Regrets and Exposure... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I see you want the Republicans to lose AGAIN.

You can't possibly support that ignorant blowhard Trump if you really do want the GOP to win.

He is a narcissistic, disloyal, prick. The mere fact that he threatened to start a third party campaign if the GOP doesn't give him the nomination tells you all you need to know about him. It is all about HIM. He is the pampered son of a filthy rich man and it shows.

If the GOP nominates him, I will once again be voting for the Libertarian. And I don't even know who that is yet.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2015, 12:58 PM
. The mere fact that he threatened to start a third party campaign if the GOP doesn't give him the nomination tells you all you need to know about him. It is all about HIM. . Originally Posted by ExNYer
That is not exactly what he said...he basically said if they do not treat him with respect, he would consider a third party run.

I agree with all the other stuff you mentioned about the Donald.

You can't possibly support that ignorant blowhard Trump if you really do want the GOP to win.

He is a narcissistic, disloyal, prick. The mere fact that he threatened to start a third party campaign if the GOP doesn't give him the nomination tells you all you need to know about him. It is all about HIM. He is the pampered son of a filthy rich man and it shows.

If the GOP nominates him, I will once again be voting for the Libertarian. And I don't even know who that is yet. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What do you think of Fiorina as a VP Candidate.
Funny.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
It's truly bizarre. He is an arrogant, preening bully without a shred of dignity or gravitas. Yet, he is leading the GOP pack. Not just leading....trouncing them. And, this a few days after he attributes his treatment at the hands of FOX news to a female hormonal imbalance......

I attribute all of this to further evidence of ODS. Obama has permanently deranged the GOP.

I don't think there is any real danger of him running a 3rd party campaign and his statements to the contrary were made for the same reason he says anything these days....it garners him more of the attention and publicity which he apparently craves like a crack addict craves rock. He'll slither back under his rock in few months.

If the GOP nominates him, I will once again be voting for the Libertarian. And I don't even know who that is yet. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Classy is knowing:

What to say

When to say it

When to stop

You strike out every time you post, sewer rat.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Love, means never having to say you're sorry, shitdick. And if you think I come onto a hooker board to display class, you're a fucking laughingstock. Listen to yourself. You're talking about class on a fucking HOOKER board. Get lost, shitstain.