Your Signature Move

I like Milfy's signature move! I am not sure about mine... I am kind of a regular guy, nothing special. Maybe total immersive eye contact ...I love to look at my partner's face while getting lost in lust. And I love the cuddling. Too bad I usually run out of time and it is left off ... or lasts 90 seconds before the water bottle prize is awarded. Originally Posted by Ashi

LOL.....I too offer the water bottle. I gotta get up afterwards, that is if my legs aren't too weak and shaky....LOL Like to get a warm cloth to wash my gentleman friend's little friend and even a dry towel for after. I'm usually not thinking straight, so I gotta go back for the dry towel sometimes.....LOL I guess that could be considered a sig move as well.
I just bang the hell out of them until they are so tired they cant move. Originally Posted by bobo1cg
+1
[QUOTE=thathottnurse;1057068585]I love showing off my backbend skills while I'm riding a face.

Like a reverse 69.

I have many signatures moves, but that's my favorite. Giddyup, mfr.

I am so ready for round two.....

I use to have this swirl motion while banging, but since I had back surgery cant do it for too long...now I just tongue fuck thier asses, lick around the taint, and suck that clitty really really good
mine is to jsut close my eeys and hope for the best.
Upside down, all moves, any orifice, just.....

UPSIDE DOWN!!

i lve it.

Upside down, all moves, any orifice, just.....

UPSIDE DOWN!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
you mean like being suspended upside down ... or standing upside down ... or being held upside down??

pls explain so i will be better prepared.
I love showing off my backbend skills while I'm riding a face.

Like a reverse 69.
Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Oh. My. God.

Pictures or it's never happened? (kidding, kidding)
Being UTR, low volume, selective , picky, hard to see ... Then;
Saying..YES.
"What would you like? "
laying the agreed upon donation down on arrival so that it's not akward and the session can go smoothly
I'm an amazing kisser. With a provider who enjoys DFK, it's the best foreplay.
I just show up on time with a smile, a hug and a butt squeeze
THN,

let me get this straight, your sweet pussy in my face while you bend over backwards with my member in your mouth? That's your move?

Insert Elvis GIF. "Have mercy! " Originally Posted by grean
Yes.

That and I'm pretty good with my mouth.
I just show up on time with a smile, a hug and a butt squeeze Originally Posted by Goose2u
That's my favorite move!
you mean like being suspended upside down ... or standing upside down ... or being held upside down??

pls explain so i will be better prepared. Originally Posted by pmdelites

Laying on back with hips and legs on bed and torso and head upside down arms on floor, lots of possibilities there and easier to DT and whatnot!