Opinion: Man Made or God Given Naturals

yup natural all the way ! even if there small ! small ones are even more fun cuss i can stick that whole tity in my mouth !
I lean towards natural as well...that's not to say I haven't admired or had fun with some nice MM's as well. Definately have a preference for a large A though C sized but I have enjoyed some nice D's.
Small natural. My favorites belong to my atf blue magnolia. Small, soft, pliable, milky white skin, and the most beautiful almost puffy nipples I have ever laid eyes on. Just thinking about them Is exciting as hell!!!!
Girls with naturals, regardless of size, are better IMO. The ones with the man made breasts are great to look at for eye candy and all, but there is nothing better than titties when you are in certain sex positions seeing them bounce naturally.
Take a look at these perfect naturals.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1369
Enough said, IMO
Nice set of naturals attached to a thin waist!
Mine are MM but they look and feel natural.

I love my boobies. :-)
Mine are MM but they look and feel natural.

I love my boobies. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Bet lotsa guys love those! yum!

Hey, all that matters is how you feel about them. A lot of Docs won't even do 'em if they feel a gent is pressuring a lady to get them done. I've seen females transform overnight into confident women, once they had theirs done. Lots of folks putting emphasis on every aspect of our being takes it toll. So, when we get it in our heads we ain't perfect and we can fix that, we do. If my own view of the way sexy clothes and tops looked on a smaller chested woman had been different, I may have never had mine done.

They were about A and perky even after kids and breast feeding. However....I felt like an ironing board in what was available at the time. Not that men made me feel that way, but rather all the hype constantly on appearance and what is viewed as it is, to be deemed sexy. So, I took care of that. Got myself a great doctor and I was the me, that was more acceptable to everyone judging what that was. Mind games we play with ourselves by falling for hype and whatnot. I don't regret it all, just wish I could see it then for what it is and why I really wanted to do it. I may still have done it though. Ah well....it's all good, ya know? No regrets!
Man Made's if they are done right. I like to look at tits as much as I like to touch them. If they look perfect it really gets me going. Love to decorate the man mades!
I evaluate fake boobs with the Robin Williams approach. Other than that, as long as I can play with them during our fuckery I'm all for it.

Low hanging, god given naturals.

36DDD or better.
  • grean
  • 08-19-2015, 12:09 PM
No ladies have ignored the OPs request not to post Bare booby pics. bummer.
Take a look at these perfect naturals.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1369
Enough said, IMO Originally Posted by flanker1017
She/They are some I regret not getting my hands/mouth on. Is she still active? I have not seen any activity from her in months.
  • grean
  • 08-19-2015, 12:46 PM
MichelleBigD is still active, I believe, just not on eccie. Contact her through her website.

They are WONDERFUL flesh pillows. I saw her a year ago. Great lady! Great lay!
The provider with the best naturals in the metroplex in my opinion is Sweet.Treat69. Absolutely fantastic set of knockers! Need to make time to see her again soon!