Climate change messed up Mars

Bottom line: none of you cheesedicks has any sort of a reasoned response to the fact that 97% of the world's climatologists agree that the climate is warming due to human activities. Originally Posted by timpage
Why do you "assume" that others must prove the 97% wrong on their opinions?

There is geological evidence that predates temperature measuring devices (man-made) that indicates extended cold spells followed by extended warming trends based upon the presence or absence of water (frozen or liquid in form). What do the 97% say was the blame then?

Although I'm not going to waste my time seeking it out, I suspect that "once upon a time" 97% of the people on the Earth (including "geographers" and "navigators") believed the Earth was flat.
Does this sort of assbackwards bullshit really pass for argument in your circles?

Do you take the position that cigarettes don't cause cancer because medical research led research scientists to form the opinion that cigarettes do, in fact, cause cancer? Does the fact that 200 years ago, nobody thought cigarettes caused cancer somehow invalidate the current opinions of the experts on that issue? Are you fucking retarded?

The fact that hundreds of years ago, people thought the earth was flat invalidates the scientific opinions of thousands of highly educated climate scientists whose base their opinions on decades of research and study?

Surely you have more than this.....?

There is geological evidence that predates temperature measuring devices (man-made) that indicates extended cold spells followed by extended warming trends based upon the presence or absence of water (frozen or liquid in form). What do the 97% say was the blame then?

Although I'm not going to waste my time seeking it out, I suspect that "once upon a time" 97% of the people on the Earth (including "geographers" and "navigators") believed the Earth was flat. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Although I'm not going to waste my time seeking it out, I suspect that "once upon a time" 97% of the people on the Earth (including "geographers" and "navigators") believed the Earth was flat. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No one of any great knowledge ever believed the earth was flat. That's a myth. Go look it up, jizzmonkey. A few idiots like you probably thought that, but no one who knew their ass from a hole in ground, did.
??? We've spent billions putting rovers on Mars to analyze the place.

Last night on the Science channel they said that believed Venus and Mars had oceans at one time but one doesn't have magnetic poles and the other's core cooled so the water superheated, separated into oxygen and hydrogen and the solar wind blew the hydrogen into space. Theories not involving mankind. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Mars never had any oceans that consists of water as we know it. The atmosphere of Mars is so thin, hundreds of times thinner than that of Earth. Water would turn into a gas on Mars. Water requires Hydrogen and Oxygen within the atmosphere to compensate for evaporation and stabilize the liquid form of water. The atmosphere of Mars consists of 97% Carbon Dioxide. Nothing from earth can survive on Mars unaided other than Cyanobacteria.

Jim
Mars never had any oceans that consists of water as we know it. The atmosphere of Mars is so thin, hundreds of times thinner than that of Earth. Water would turn into a gas on Mars. Water requires Hydrogen and Oxygen within the atmosphere to compensate for evaporation and stabilize the liquid form of water. The atmosphere of Mars consists of 97% Carbon Dioxide. Nothing from earth can survive on Mars unaided other than Cyanobacteria.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
LMAO
LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What are you laughing at fool. Oh I get it you think Mankind will inhabit Mars one day. Yeah maybe in a bubble with all kinds of life support apparatus.

Jim
What are you laughing at fool. Oh I get it you think Mankind will inhabit Mars one day. Yeah maybe in a bubble with all kinds of life support apparatus.

No,that a fool like you would make the statement it "never" had water. If it had a magnetic field at one time it is possible water existed there. Never is a heck of a statement.
No,that a fool like you would make the statement it "never" had water. If it had a magnetic field at one time it is possible water existed there. Never is a heck of a statement. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I can use the word "never". Because of what we know of Mar's atmosphere doesn't support the existence of liquid water. The atmosphere is way to thin, so any water that existed was in the form of a sold or a vapor, think of dry ice. Dry ice melts in the form of a vapor and remains a solid at -125deg. The presence of a magnetosphere or not doesn't mean flowing water ever existed.

Jim
I can use the word "never". Because of what we know of Mar's atmosphere doesn't support the existence of liquid water. The atmosphere is way to thin, so any water that existed was in the form of a sold or a vapor, think of dry ice. Dry ice melts in the form of a vapor and remains a solid at -125deg. The presence of a magnetosphere or not doesn't mean flowing water ever existed.

You'll pardon me if I don't take the word of someone who doesn't even know the difference between 'to' and 'too'.

But you still believe in that 2K year old good book, right? The one with the talking donkeys and snakes and a giant ship that held 2 of everything and had no windows?
Does this sort of assbackwards bullshit really pass for argument in your circles? Originally Posted by timpage
Do you mean that in "your circles" aka "circle jerks" others must disprove the speculation your fellow circle members regurgitate as being "truth" because most of them "believe' their own bullshit?

BTW are your "97%ers" the ones who also "prove" the onslaught of global warming by how cold it was last year?

And are they convinced there are "Martians" roaming around Mars, because it's getting "warmer" there ..... or do they chalk that up to "global climate change"?

You're intellectually weak, to say the kindest thing that comes to mind.
No one of any great knowledge ever believed the earth was flat. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I suppose you perceive that such is so, because you were not yet born. And you with "great knowledge" recognized the spherical shape of the Earth the moment you erupted from your mother's worn out pussy. Was your "great knowledge" absorbed from the "womb fluid" you miss and keep trying to replace in truck stop stalls? The only myth is your self-laudatory delusion.
But you still believe in that 2K year old good book, right? The one with the talking donkeys and snakes and a giant ship that held 2 of everything and had no windows? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Shut the fuck up dip shit at least I don't go around believing women produce thousands of eggs every month, or the universe came from nothing by nothing, lol.

Jim

You can use the word never, because the bottom line is you don;t know,and have no way of proving Mars never had a atmosphere.
You can use the word never, because the bottom line is you don;t know,and have no way of proving Mars never had a atmosphere. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When you use "atmosphere" ...

.... are you meaning of the same characteristics as Earth's?

Can a case be made that Mars was once inhabitated, but the inhabitants destroyed its atmosphere through "climate changing" behaviors?