if U pay for an hour of time.

Similar topics have been discussed in the past. It's Marketing 101. You price your product based on the volume you need to support your profit goals. Not enough volume you lower the price...standing room only you raise your price. In the final analysis it is we (the consumers) who are the ones who determine how a product is priced.
Similar topics have been discussed in the past. It's Marketing 101. You price your product based on the volume you need to support your profit goals. Not enough volume you lower the price...standing room only you raise your price. In the final analysis it is we (the consumers) who are the ones who determine how a product is priced. Originally Posted by elppinnam

While that is a valid point, it is totally off topic.

On topic, one of the first things I tend to ask a provider is if the rates are inclusive. The MSOG is not something I am concerned with as I am not a minuteman when is comes to the first shot, and depending on the IOP in the foreplay involved before FS and the IOP during, I normally have to finish myself right before time is up, even if is it fantastic.
If I'm paying for an hour of time and finish in 5-10 minutes I should also be able to take a 30 min poo at her Incall and raid her fridge. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Amen ! Brother !!!!
To correct my analogy, let's replace U-Haul with Hertz. Originally Posted by trexxxs

Hertz is more like a hdh so you'd expect it at that price. I'd say lets go with enterprise, they are more gfe.

Enterprise- they'll pick you up
I have experience with regular arrangements of several varieties.

The all-inclusive hour

It's what just about all of us expect. I'm there for an hour and I get all of the mileage that my Kia can get in 60 minutes.

The workday special...instead of an overnight

I haven't always been able to get away for an overnight. Used to be married, so it was tough. I had an arrangement with a very popular lady on eccie. I would get a room for the day and she would give me the overnight rate for a full day's work...8-5...all you can eat. Also did half days...mornings and/or afternoons.

Pay-by-the-pop (my favorite)

This arrangement was with a UTR. Every time she made me pop I gave her 100. It made for several very enthusiastic sessions. It also led to a few two hour sessions that left her just 100 richer. It was different, but fun. More like a game show than a session. Sometimes she just wanted to get a few bucks before going out on the town with her friends. Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am.

If any of the ladies here have tried a Bill-Per-Bang relationship before, please tell us how it was for you.

If you had any other unique arrangements, share those too. We find it interesting.
That's just crazy! When someone schedules an hour, they have the entire hour. Seems like a thing the younger ladies do.

Edit: sorry, that sounds like I was commenting on SW's post, which I was not. I was commenting on the OP.

This arrangement was with a UTR. Every time she made me pop I gave her 100. It made for several very enthusiastic sessions. It also led to a few two hour sessions that left her just 100 richer. It was different, but fun. More like a game show than a session. Sometimes she just wanted to get a few bucks before going out on the town with her friends. Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am.
Originally Posted by Say What
^ this a good example why providers do it..one john does it and then she expects the next to do it....i don't blame the hookers but the tricks
Shit if you got an hour with me I'm gonna give you what you came for hehe because horny too. I'm going to wear your ass out or you can wear me out doesn't matter. Also I love more than one load mmmmm.
Hmmmm I am waiting for the ladies who upsell on MSOG to give their perspective(s)- guess I'll just keep waiting
^ this a good example why providers do it..one john does it and then she expects the next to do it....i don't blame the hookers but the tricks Originally Posted by glade55
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see this as endorsing shorter sessions, just encouraging more productive ones. Hell, I'm a one pop guy; I would love a provider to prove me wrong.
I will always be happy with a great one...and the fresher the better :-)
Hmmmm I am waiting for the ladies who upsell on MSOG to give their perspective(s)- guess I'll just keep waiting Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I don't upsell my services, and I stay busy as hell. I had a provider once tell me, that I should charge more for all that I do. I was like, I am happy making my millions 1 Benjamine at a time.

I am old skool and in my day, us older ladies had a code of ethics and rules we followed, now days anything fly's with the younger generation.
EX: Touching my left breast $10, touching both breasts $25.00 LOL
And don't ask to have 2 pops, that will be an extra $150...

That was a joke, but in all seriousness, what has happened to just plain good service?? It worked in "Pretty Woman".
M.M.
I have experience with regular arrangements of several varieties.

Originally Posted by Say What
^ this a good example why providers do it..one john does it and then she expects the next to do it....i don't blame the hookers but the tricks Originally Posted by glade55
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see this as endorsing shorter sessions, just encouraging more productive ones. Hell, I'm a one pop guy; I would love a provider to prove me wrong. Originally Posted by daty/o
@ glade - details are clearly not your forte. It's Hobbyists like you that make me laugh the most. You benefit from the information that the rest of us share as your Doritos-dusted fingers type out the nonsense that tumbles around in your head. Just a bit of free advice that many of us have earned/learned the hard way...relax. If you don't like the ladies that up sell an extra shot, go see ones that don't. If you're fortunate enough to stumble across a lady that offers to bill you ONLY one bill for the shots you take...enjoy it while it lasts. Either way, relax.

@ daty/o - bingo! You win some and you lose some. As a single shot cowboy myself, the arrangement was perfect for me. It just happened to work for her as well. NEVER look a gift horse in the mouth.
Maybe, the solution is to schedule two one pop ladies at once.
Maybe, the solution is to schedule two one pop ladies at once. Originally Posted by micktoz
Or...better yet...do exactly what micktoz did (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1333920). That's a GFE, multi-pop slice of heaven right there. You actually got two ladies at once that encourage multiple shots on goal!

Having met these two ladies myself, I can honestly say, "I like your style, micktoz."