The Hillary Chronicles: Chapter Seven, drip by drip

Better get your WK Ekim to help you come up with some ORIGINAL put-downs woomby. Calling others gay, yet denying that YOU are yourself a peter puffer, after being crowned The Gloryhole Guru of Arkansas and the Anal and Oral Oracle of the Ozarks, makes your swishy walking brethren question your commitment to their cause ! They might start boycotting Talleywackers and your franchise 'holes ! It'll be tough to pay of your Chimp WK with bananas if YOU'RE not earning your keep from the 'holes ! And to think that you FINALLY got a " friend " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I know you want badly for me to be gay, so that we can be gay together, but that's never going to happen. With every post you make, your gayness is solidified in the minds of the many. You are in love with me, but alas, it will remain unrequited.
I know you want badly for me to be gay, so that we can be gay together, but that's never going to happen. With every post you make, your gayness is solidified in the minds of the many. You are in love with me, but alas, it will remain unrequited. Originally Posted by WombRaider
ONCE AGAIN, nice try at deflection and transferrence woomby, but AGAIN, it won't work. YOUR OWN posts attesting to your faggotry are archived here for ALL to see. Your denials of YOUR gayness are mute here woomby ! Go work the 'holes ! Your Arkansas football team needs YOUR "services" AGAIN !
ONCE AGAIN, nice try at deflection and transferrence woomby, but AGAIN, it won't work. YOUR OWN posts attesting to your faggotry are archived here for ALL to see. Your denials of YOUR gayness are mute here woomby ! Go work the 'holes ! Your Arkansas football team needs YOUR "services" AGAIN ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Once again, you show your true colors; rainbow. What flavor mouthwash do you use? Cock?
Once again, you show your true colors; rainbow. What flavor mouthwash do you use? Cock? Originally Posted by WombRaider
YOU use two flavors woomby ! Cum flavor " fudge" flavor and dingle berry flavor, from when you're playing that rusty trombone and giving YOUR customers your famous rim job ! Bet that's YOUR version of "Rocky Road" heh woomby !
YOU use two flavors woomby ! Cum flavor " fudge" flavor and dingle berry flavor, from when you're playing that rusty trombone and giving YOUR customers your famous rim job ! Bet that's YOUR version of "Rocky Road" heh woomby ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You can't even fucking count

That's three flavors, you fucking moron. Jesus Christ. I almost feel bad for you.
You can't even fucking count

That's three flavors, you fucking moron. Jesus Christ. I almost feel bad for you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
But YOU didn't deny that those ARE YOUR favorite flavors !
But YOU didn't deny that those ARE YOUR favorite flavors ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The fact remains you're an ignoramus who can't tell the difference between 3 and 4.
The fact remains you're an ignoramus who can't tell the difference between 3 and 4. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you highlight where I say two flavors, then point out that it's actually three in your original response and NOW you say I can't tell the difference between 3 and 4 ? Pobrecita puta, they must not be teaching your gorda ass mathmatico in your preschool class. And you STILL didn't deny that you LIKE those flavors !!!! Pendejo !
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No wonder woomby loves her so, they're both unrepentant, DOG-faced liars.
So you highlight where I say two flavors, then point out that it's actually three in your original response and NOW you say I can't tell the difference between 3 and 4 ? Pobrecita puta, they must not be teaching your gorda ass mathmatico in your preschool class. And you STILL didn't deny that you LIKE those flavors !!!! Pendejo ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
YOU use two flavors woomby ! Cum flavor " fudge" flavor and dingle berry flavor, from when you're playing that rusty trombone and giving YOUR customers your famous rim job ! Bet that's YOUR version of "Rocky Road" heh woomby !

You said two, but you list three and then you add rocky road for a total of FOUR. Do you need me to explain it to you slowly? You fucking idiot.

You said two, but you list three and then you add rocky road for a total of FOUR. Do you need me to explain it to you slowly? You fucking idiot. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Doofus ! The fudge and dingle berry flavor are your version of rocky road due to the chunks in the shit. Do I need to 'splain it to YOU pendejo idiota ? Pobrecita pendejo puta !
Is that why woomby is always feeding almonds, pecans and peanuts to Big Sir?