See a Doctor!!

^^^^
+1
Don't leave us in the dark. I'm about to set something up for today with a gal I've been after for a while, I'd hate to find out it's her that's baking sourdough!!
Oh my goodness. A peanut butter sandwich that smells like asparagus? Holy hell. I don't even think a Dr would know what to do.

I suppose it goes both ways tho, I've had the very most wtf experience when some dude had cottage cheese all under his foreskin. It smelled like a little parm cheese with a slight drizzle of GTFO.

I guess it happens with both sexes, the ones that obviously don't give a shit if they produce Jiffy or queso. Yuck.
I love DATY and finding the button to make a gal squirt...but

When DATY, if opening the folds is like pulling apart the bread on a peanut butter sandwich and then has the odor of a urinal cake in the bathroom of the International Asparagus Eating Festival, go see a fucking Doctor!

What is wrong with you? I wont name names but you know who you are you sick cow! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
I take it Von doesn't like Peanut butter and hates International Asparagus

I wouldn't mix the 2 either, so wtf was she thinking Lmmfao

I am really hoping it's not the same girl EVERYONE has been talkin about.

We should start a stank pussy thread
Oh my goodness. A peanut butter sandwich that smells like asparagus? Holy hell. I don't even think a Dr would know what to do.

I suppose it goes both ways tho, I've had the very most wtf experience when some dude had cottage cheese all under his foreskin. It smelled like a little parm cheese with a slight drizzle of GTFO.

I guess it happens with both sexes, the ones that obviously don't give a shit if they produce Jiffy or queso. Yuck. Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~

It smelled like a little parm cheese with a slight drizzle of GTFO.

I guess it happens with both sexes, the ones that obviously don't give a shit if they produce Jiffy or queso. Yuck. Originally Posted by ~Arriana Grey~
Lmao!!! Wow!! Smelly dicks have been mentioned before but that takes the urinal cake.
I guess the suspense can end.

It

was

Oldtiger.

Just close your eyes and picture a peanut butter sandwich slowly being pulled apart and picture that down below.

Imagine if you will the odor of a urinal cake after days of Asparagus pee. Take a deep breath, You can smell it, can't you?
Damn it, Von, I will never look at peanut butter the same.....Although I have to ask (and probably will regret this) but was it crunchy peanut butter or creamy???
You just need a dose of a hot toddy and you'll be feeling betters vonn
Wow , I figured every guy and girl would shower up before a meeting. Even in my personal life I shower before I try to do anything with my girlfriend.
A good shower can only do so much. But if this gal had an infection of some sort, a shower isn't helping by far. She needs an MD.
Propaganda! Old tiger, you okay with being thrown under that peanut butter flavored Parmesan cheese bus there?
Wow. I read through all the comments and they are all funny and grose.
I can't help but feel for the provider. She probably knew what she had but couldn't get the medical help that she needed.

Whoever you are(provider) pm me. I will get you the Diflucan pill needed to fight the fungus infection.
I saw this earlier and couldnt help but think of this thread
I love DATY and finding the button to make a gal squirt...but

When DATY, if opening the folds is like pulling apart the bread on a peanut butter sandwich and then has the odor of a urinal cake in the bathroom of the International Asparagus Eating Festival, go see a fucking Doctor!

What is wrong with you? I wont name names but you know who you are you sick cow! Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Were you able to verify if it was the crunchy kind of peanut butter? 😖