SL stop ...

the ignore button is your friend
Advice.jpg

You shouldn't be giving advice. I find it funny when the person who weighs way more than the person who they tell to lose weight and gives them advice on how to look better.
The difference between her and I is that no one is paying to fuck me.

Besides... she ASKED for the tips....

You shouldn't be giving advice. I find it funny when the person who weighs way more than the person who they tell to lose weight and gives them advice on how to look better. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky

Lol, she would have probably never seen what he wrote. I'd assume she has him on ignore.
So you just hurt her more than he did.
Good job
and they never understand when I tell them I can't do this without them.....
Here is the proof we were looking for. Everyone one knows "beam me up scotty" is RockerRick's bandle. Now we know it is Whizpy, SL Marco, and RR's intent to shutdown COED. They intend to run it their way and do not want other members to have a say. That was the purpose of Whizpy's post when RR returned and SL Marco shutting down COED these past few days and preventing anyone from posting.

ShutDown.jpg
Advice? Sure....

You should lose weight and work out and you will need to run less threADs.... The market for BBWs is no where near as great for ladies that are HWP.....

Change your Avatar and use something more appealing..... The aded roll of fat on the inside of your thigh shows a bit too much.

Lose the pic in the middle on the bottom row... your ass crack looks shit stained....

Be accurate in your self description.... 145? REALLY?

Your tits sag in a couple of pics.... replace those as well.... Originally Posted by Whispers

You got that right!
I think most will eventually do that.

That's how you train a misbehaving child...you simply ignore it. Originally Posted by Toyz
that and the good part is now I get through threads twice was fast!!! they frankly post nothing of real value to me
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 08:43 AM
that and the good part is now I get through threads twice was fast!!! they frankly post nothing of real value to me Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
THEY NEVER HAVE....

I watch it for the "Bill Nye" factor...when will they melt down next, who will they character assassinate, when will the bandles be called in to act like they have support. Hell now they have bandles posting whining MOD requests to keep the truth from getting out. They have bandles posing as bad guys so they can "vanquish" them...

Its almost like scoring a baseball game...

"Yep there comes the meltdown"
"Yep there comes the ASPCA reference from 15 years ago"
"Yep there comes another lie..& another..& another"

Its fun!! Tell me this graph is not 100% spot on?

THEY NEVER HAVE....

I watch it for the "Bill Nye" factor...when will they melt down next, who will they character assassinate, when will the bandles be called in to act like they have support. Hell now they have bandles posting whining MOD requests to keep the truth from getting out. They have bandles posing as bad guys so they can "vanquish" them...

Its almost like scoring a baseball game...

"Yep there comes the meltdown"
"Yep there comes the ASPCA reference from 15 years ago"
"Yep there comes another lie..& another..& another"

Its fun!! Tell me this graph is not 100% spot on?

Originally Posted by Toyz

I used to find it somewhat entertaining now its just sad and pathetic...
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:12 AM
I used to find it somewhat entertaining now its just sad and pathetic... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Yes, I understand that.

But its all they have...and I'm a nice guy.

So I want to support "Old Fat guys with No Lives" by pitching in.

Its kinda like the ASPCA, or a Dog shelter, but they don't kill the inhabitants.

I just wish they would quit eating all the spinners...that sucks.

The difference between her and I is that no one is paying to fuck me. Originally Posted by Whispers
Truth...because if roles were reversed you would have been run off this board years ago. For someone who has made several threads lately pointing out hypocrisy, it's sort of funny you don't see it when you do it. mostly sad though.
I used to find it somewhat entertaining now its just sad and pathetic... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
+1

Yeah, for me the entertainment value didn't uphold for too long. It is just extremely pathetic and I have a limit of how much sadness and child-like behavior I can take from these same five to six old people who post more childish irrelevant idiocy than the combined amount of ladies posting adds for a whole week.

I just watch the providers thread and the alert because anywhere else it is these guys having butt sex orgy with each other and hell don't come here to see such display. So if you don't like just avoid threads and ignore these people.
Lmfao, so I finally made to a certain persons shit list. Boring
and they never understand when I tell them I can't do this without them..... Originally Posted by Whispers