Record Setting Pop's N O's?

Hmmm I've come to find that men lie A LOT about how many pops they have. From my experience the most a guy has popped is 3 in one hour and that happened ONCE! The others have been no more than 2. It's funny I read these reviews/comments that say how the guy popped 4 times but ask the girl he was with and it's all a LIE. Interesting how far men will go to build their ego . I guess it's true what they say .. the reviews are just "fantasy" LOL! Just sayin'

.... then again I refuse to see men under 40.
I can't speak for most guys but when I was younger I was only good for 2 pops and that was it. I'm in my late 30's now and i'm good for at least 3-4 in a two hour period or more with the right women. Its not an ego thing with me. I almost wish I could fire all my bullets in an hour, would be cheaper for me while hobbying.
Most with a provider, recently 2 in about 45 mins, 1 cim and 1 in the cover. If I could afford longer sessions...
With a 'civvie' given time, free of distractions, plenty of water...
most recently last year with a friend from CL I think we played 3 hours once and I got 5. she lost count. My hips and thighs were sore for 2 days but Mr Happy was... happy!
20 years ago.. well I was usually too blitzed to count but definitely a signifigant amount on occasion.
... Interesting how far men will go to build their ego . I guess it's true what they say .. the reviews are just "fantasy" LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Naomi, this will be our little secret....you're not supposed to tell anybody.....
10 or so. Hoping at least one of the ladies I have visited with will back me up before BS is called.
Hmm I am more of a foreplay kinda guy so I usually only go for one pop but like to let it gradually build during the session. I go for quality over quantity.

As for O's, 4 is my average unless the provider is just plain desensitized lol.
We are talking about in an "hour." I have been a provider for 3 years and as I said, only a few(maybe 4) have ever gone more than twice in only an hour. He would literally have to come in naked, not say a word to me or touch me, and just make me go to work for any more than that. I find that very hard to believe unless the guy is just multi-orgasmic like some women are. THAT I have only encountered ONCE in all my 3 years here. The guy could literally go, stay hard, and keep going every 10 min. without stopping. No foreplay, no kissing, no daty, not seeing again lmao!
I have had two orgasms at the same time one right after each other, but it wasn't with a provider. I haven't seen a provider yet still waiting for the right fit, but London and Valerie sure look like fun!
4 in an hr and a half! HARD work (no pun intended lol)
For me - 3 in an hour.

For her - ?
  • dtguy
  • 01-14-2011, 06:41 PM
I usually book 2 hr appt and I usually come 2 or 3 times in 2hrs. In 1 hour appts I can come 2x but it is too rushed and not as much fun. That is why I like 2 hr appts.
Likely only one ha ha because we would be on each other more!! Booya! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Good point!
.... then again I refuse to see men under 40. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
OK, Naomi... you failed to answer the question about your O's. How many can I get out of you...?
http://www.malemultiple.org/

some interesting reading but my AV software says it is an unsafe site so put condoms on your fingers before clicking
Hmmm I've come to find that men lie A LOT about how many pops they have. From my experience the most a guy has popped is 3 in one hour and that happened ONCE! The others have been no more than 2. It's funny I read these reviews/comments that say how the guy popped 4 times but ask the girl he was with and it's all a LIE. Interesting how far men will go to build their ego . I guess it's true what they say .. the reviews are just "fantasy" LOL! Just sayin'

.... then again I refuse to see men under 40. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I wouldn't lie about something like this. If you want to find out firsthand for yourself, you are more than welcome to come and visit me on the FL northwest coast BTW, I'm over 40