Weight Loss, Dieting Meal Prep

Hi Mark, you fired first. I suggest you take a cold shower and rest. Maybe go stick your head in a blender. Might help release all that pinned up testosterone you got going on Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
There. Fixed that for ya.

HiMark, don't forget to add some protein powder before you push frappe!
Hi Mark, you fired first. I suggest you take a cold shower and rest. Maybe go have a nice date with a lady. Might help release all that pinned up testosterone you got going on Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Actually YOU did by calling me a "class asshole".. or did you forget?
Actually YOU did by calling me a "class asshole".. or did you forget? Originally Posted by HIMark
You're cute, like a little puppy trying to bark for the first time
I have a suggestion for ALL. Why don't you stick to discussing the subject of the thread before this shit gets real fuckin' messy.

Thank you.
I have a suggestion for ALL. Why don't you stick to discussing the subject of the thread before this shit gets real fuckin' messy.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Lazrback

Extremely good suggestion

Thank you. Originally Posted by Lazrback
Yes it is.. I should remember arguing with idiots on-line is pointless, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
To lose weigh, it helps to have support system. Because doing by yourself is tough, having someone or two helps to stay on track, and get ideas.
Having a support system is great. I just can't seem to keep up with it
I have been eating lately non-meat meals. I did vegetable wrap with hummus and Gouda cheese. I did another wrap with tuna, spinach, sharp cheddar, and bell peppers.
I have doing also snacks with grapes, two cheeses and whole wheat crackers.

Having a support system is great. I just can't seem to keep up with it Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I have been eating lately non-meat meals. I did vegetable wrap with hummus and Gouda cheese. I did another wrap with tuna, spinach, sharp cheddar, and bell peppers.
I have doing also snacks with grapes, two cheeses and whole wheat crackers. Originally Posted by Tex9401
Danielle and I have been doing these high-protein shakes that contain an ingredient named taurine. I've been told that it raises your body temperature and helps you burn more calories by increasing your metabolism. Two shakes and one meal a day, and whatever different physical activities we come up with.

I don't know if all I've heard about taurine is true, but it seems to be working!

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazin...aurine/page-01
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (105.5 KB, 40 views)
I want some of these Zagorra hot pants, too. They are made of neoprene and raise your core body temperature to help you burn more calories during a workout.

Don't try it, Tex. They'll look silly on you.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (56.0 KB, 40 views)
Where did you find these shakes at?
Where did you find these shakes at? Originally Posted by southernman101
WalMart! Next to the Slimfast shakes. I throw half a banana and a little ice in mine, otherwise it can taste a little chalky.

Looks like they have products specifically for men. Gummies too.

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=slimquick&cat_id=0
Go online and find what foods are really healthy for your body then try the different items to see what you like. From that list decide what you hate the taste of then fill your house with it only and then you can eat as much as you want whenever you want to. Just eat until you are full of things that you hate the taste of. Ok, on a weekly basis only shop for those items. The only time you are not eating you will be exercising. Put a piece of exercise equipment in front of your television set. Whenever you watch TV stay on that equipment until you turn the television off. Put your smartphone on the equipment and only answer or text others when you are on the machine. To reward yourself for exercising eat some more of that food that you can't believe anyone would ever eat. Of course you can’t eat when you are completing “Things To Do Items”. Really reward yourself by eating a snack of food that has this lovely smell that causes the neighbor’s dog stop coming near your door. Within two weeks you will either lose 25 lbs. or shoot yourself but if you don't shoot yourself eat some more of that stuff that makes you sick to think about. Getting sick thinking about it will make you throw up and that will help you lose a little bit more. Always prepare your lunch for work at home. Make sure that your lunch is made up of items that would cause other employee not want to eat with you. You would not believe how much weight your squad would lose when assigned to a village where the favorite meal of the day was Monkey Finger Soup. I think it was missed named because at the bottom of soup was a Monkey hand. I know you can’t understand why everyone was volunteering to go on patrol. While they were on patrol they missed the daily meal and had to eat MREs, I mean “go figure”.
There are a lot of things that taste good that are good for you. There's no point for me to buy food I hate just because it's good for me. That's the #1 reason diets fail

And did you really just say "Getting sick thinking about it will make you throw up and that will help you lose a little bit more."? Seriously...no. This is probably the WORSE advice ANYONE has EVER given on how to lose weight. Throwing up causes stomach acid to enter you esophagus which damages the soft tissue. This IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU. Stop it...NOW!