Austin Employers Suck!

While we are on the subject, where would I take classes that are cheap and can work around my schedule? Basically I want to be well rounded as possible in computers. I wanna be able to do hardware, webdesign, troubleshooting, security, maintenance, whatever. I wont divulge what i do for a living, but the writing is on the wall and in 5 to 10 years, my field will no longer exist. Is ACC good for this? I will go anywhere in the country for a good, cheap, quick education in information technology and webdesign, though I would prefer to stay in Texas, or the midwest.
Don't judge all by the actions of a few! I am an Austin employer and we are currently interviewing for a new, full-time position! We should have it filled by the end of next week! Originally Posted by bigtex
I understand Whispers is hiring also. <jk>
  • Vyt
  • 01-22-2011, 12:12 PM
I wanna be able to do hardware, webdesign, troubleshooting, security, maintenance, whatever. Originally Posted by Miso Horny
ACC is fine, UT is better if you can swing it. But you need to pick something, not just "I wanna do everything". Take a few intro courses in web technology (maybe something from here) and see what interests you. The closer you can get to programming or systems administration the easier you'll find jobs (competition in web design is fierce and you have to have real artistic skills to stand out there).