The false deep throat

I know what im talking about trust me...

Point blank Ive met alot of men who think they are being deep throated but in fact they are not even close to the actual DT experience because they lack the length & ive never met a man who doesn't like DT.. Ive met more guys who can't find a girl to actually do it...

This thread is making me want to make a thread of my own this topic grinds my gears ughhhhhhh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This thread is making me want some deep throat!!
This thread is making me want some deep throat!! Originally Posted by treeman
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Tats says he has an 8" cock. Is that long enough for DT?
Tats says he has an 8" cock. Is that long enough for DT? Originally Posted by bambino
Oh you think your funny I wouldn't touch him with a 8 foot pole
Oh you think your funny I wouldn't touch him with a 8 foot pole Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
While I'm not big enough to be deep throated by all, some ladies have been the right size for me and the truly DT experience is spectacular!

Unfortunately, I believe I would never reach the back of Dot Mo's throat so I'll have to leave that experience to Pyramider!
While I'm not big enough to be deep throated by all, some ladies have been the right size for me and the truly DT experience is spectacular!

Unfortunately, I believe I would never reach the back of Dot Mo's throat so I'll have to leave that experience to Pyramider!
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Wtf it's either it can reach the back of the throat or it can't there is no in between
This thread is making me want some deep throat!! Originally Posted by treeman
OMFG...the lady better have no gag reflex...lol!
I don't make claims as to whether I DT or not, because obviously it depends on the anatomy of the client as to whether I can or not. And as of today, I have had one client in my whole history tell me his cock size before the session.
And I'm not bulimic, so I do have a healthy gag reflex. Just saying.
OMFG...the lady better have no gag reflex...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I don't no worries
I don't make claims as to whether I DT or not, because obviously it depends on the anatomy of the client as to whether I can or not. And as of today, I have had one client in my whole history tell me his cock size before the session.
And I'm not bulimic, so I do have a healthy gag reflex. Just saying. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
Gag reflex has nothing to do with being bulimia
So many whores on here claim to be able to DT when they never had an actual winky big enough to swallow.. Please Im the truth when it comes to hocus pocus you better ask somebody... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I love you!!

I am not John Holmes, but fully erect lets say about 8.5".. I have many, many Providers grab me at the base and yet can take in all in...
one girl swore it was 9".. I only wish..

I agree with Dorthy, I have read that so many times in reviews about DT, then I see the lady and she barely got half of mine down..
I don't no worries Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe